[19 Cataclysm] Ghost Wolf Useable indoors.

Awww ... And we drop down to 30% :(

~Zuty

Oh ye, didn't even notice that :). Minor nerf then! I was just running through WSG on PTR, and noticed it didn't remove my GW. Figured I'd share the 'love' :)

Best regards,

Interesting change, especially with priests losing dispell.

This is huge, I'm seeing druids carry the flag back to their base and shamans possibly holding it on D.

lindenkron said:
Druids are still going to FC, at least from what I've seen on PTR

Yes of course they will, but they might have stiffer competition from shamans. When it comes to D, indoor kiting might be more viable than bear form. But I'm a druid at heart, so hopefully not :)

Good change, now Shamans and Druids travel the same speed. Shamans can no longer catch up to Druids in midfield. With the increase in burst, Druids don't need a class moving faster than them.

Khanodruid said:
Ah nice, druids back at the top. But will being in cat form for the speed increase be worth losing the health from bear form?

no but as you suggest it's a nice "travel form" indoors especially for going up the tunnel when there are no traps

its an ok change. hunters are going to be needed for their "Scare Beast ability" more.

if only most of them knew they even had that ability.

If this change were to happen now, I would hate it because shamans are already hard enough to take down, especially solo. But in cata since shamans are getting on par with everyone else it looks like a fair trade.

Users who are viewing this thread