19 Battleground Statistics Armory-Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pizza

2014, 2015, & 2018 TC Champ
Founder
As many of you know Meed.dalvengyr made an armory-stats page for the 19 bracket a few months ago. The armory-stats pages takes a list of guilds and finds all the level 19s in them, then fetches information from each character's specific Armory and adds them to the armory-stats page. In order for the armory-stats page to be complete all 19 guilds in Ruin need to be added into the armory-stats page database in which the characters are fetched. If there's any guild you see missing, feel free to post them here and I'll forward them to Meed so he can add them to the armory-stats page database.

19 Battleground Statistics Armory-Stats

Interested in seeing how the 19 bracket compares to the 29/39/49 bracket in population and what servers are the most populated Horde/Alliance throughout the brackets?

Character Armory-Stats

The information above is strictly for educational purposes only.

What guild is Healbotz in, Pally that has about 35k hk's he's never listed on the fetch and I need him up there.

Juno0 said:
is this just for US twinks?

Yes, this is only for US twinks in Ruin.

There was a combined EU and US one at twinkinfo.info but it hasn't been updated for a while due to lack of interest / epeen / AFK stats whores who defeated the whole purpose of a wsg winning percentage by qquiting.

included all stats, and items and chants for 3000+ twinks on EU blackout and US ruin :

d9cddea0207bdcc33926e4f3e3f4d165_58e.jpg

I've had this Website RightClick->Favorited for quite a long time now... Send a thanks from me to whoever made this! :D

PureCraft said:
I've had this Website RightClick->Favorited for quite a long time now... Send a thanks from me to whoever made this! :D

Feel free to thank Meed.dalvengyr yourself. :)

Anyone that knows any new guilds that are not already in the fetch, feel free to post them.

taniwha said:
There was a combined EU and US one at twinkinfo.info but it hasn't been updated for a while due to lack of interest / epeen / AFK stats whores who defeated the whole purpose of a wsg winning percentage by qquiting.

included all stats, and items and chants for 3000+ twinks on EU blackout and US ruin :

d9cddea0207bdcc33926e4f3e3f4d165_58e.jpg

How to access it?

Meed.dalvengyr recently made a page with more information on submitting guilds and characters to the Armory-Stats database. Feel free to check it out, here.

Jericho said:
Not gonna lie this is pretty sweet to come back too.

Good to hear Jericho. How did you manage to rack up so many caps? Seems like every game I'm in against you you're not FCing.

Pizza said:
Good to hear Jericho. How did you manage to rack up so many caps? Seems like every game I'm in against you you're not FCing.

He probably used to FC alot in pugs back in the day.

Pizza said:

I don't even know to be honest. I FC a fair amount here in Ruin, even in a few premades. I transferred to Ruin in April of 09 so most of those stats are from the Ruin BG. Jericho hit 19 the end of Jan of 09. I was just as surprised as you guys to be atop that list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread