19 Arms Warrior

Gulbon

Legend
(leveled this char to 20)

Last edited by a moderator:
Decent things I would do different:

Bloodied Arcanite Reaper, Enchant Hurricane or Dancing Steel (Duo proc rate)
Greater Stats on Chest
AGM instead of Inherited Mark of Tyranny
Surefooted on Savage Trodders
Double Band of Argas if you're really dedicated ^^
Scout's Medallion Lose 1 stamina but gain some crit.

That's what I would chance, but go with what ever you want ;) I'm not using BiS things either on my 24s, simply because I cant afford everything or RNG is against me ^^

Scout's Medallion is a downgrade because agility no longer gives crits to warriors since Cataclysm started.

I prefer 14 stam to chest instead of 4 stats because effectively 4 stats is just 4 stam and 4 strength. Strength scales really shitty at low level and the 14 stamina is more useful IMO.

Some guy who's been playing 19s since vanilla told me that whatever foot enchant I get it should have speed on it because it's essential so I took his word, but I can see how surefooted can be useful too

Scout's Medallion is a downgrade because agility no longer gives crits to warriors since Cataclysm started.

I might be stuck back in to the good old days then, but to my understanding Agility still gave crit to Strength users. But I might be wrong and if so my apologies.

Some guy who's been playing 19s since vanilla told me that whatever foot enchant I get it should have speed on it because it's essential so I took his word, but I can see how surefooted can be useful too

That might be because of the shit Mobility a warrior has, you can never catch up to druids/mages/hunters. The thing my friend is doing is running with Double Charge. I see the point of his argument tho. I just prefer more Deeps over most aspects ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
I might be stuck back in to the good old days then, but to my understanding Agility still gave crit to Strength users. But I might be wrong and if so my apologies.

That might be because of the shit Mobility a warrior has, you can never catch up to druids/mages/hunters. The thing my friend is doing is running with Double Charge. I see the point of his argument tho. I just prefer more Deeps over most aspects ^^

True, deeps is fun, but I'd think pure dps would work better as a F2P or 24 where you aren't really pressured to try

Users who are viewing this thread