EU+US 180 ilvl Mace, Rings, Boots,

bro i even includid the pink text to assist u cmon man LMAO

That's a shame, was checking 10-19 threads daily and never saw this conveniently when they're no longer obtainable.
Any new BFA things minus this? Seems the community doesn't tell each other anything much now lol

TI/Xpoff has become very clique oriented.
Especially certain brackets.

/cheers

Hello, AssTurd. Give me a link to your character. I want to rape you in 10-19 and inpregnate you so you could give birth to some lile assturds.
sry weasel i mean homie i am reformed now i do not engage in this degen behavior LMAO xd have a nice day #frogchamp xd

so you're arguing that twinking DID naturally evolve into twinks v twinks because there were twink premades in BC? i disagree. i won't deny that some twink premades were going on at the time, but those players were still the minority in the twinking world. there are actual posters on this forum who seem to believe that twinking has been or should only be about twinks v twinks, which is false. again, i know the competitive environment exists, and i don't hate it. just don't try to convince me that a majority of twink characters aren't made with the goal of outgearing and stomping other players, because that's what twinking is.

Prebc was pug stomping 100%. Facing other twinks was random, sure. In tbc with battle groups people started premading guilds every Sunday after the fishing tourny and all thru wotlk. Cyclone battle group was 10v10s every Sunday for a good chunk of tbc-wotlk.

The ptr during those times was a ventrilo server filled with 30 twinks qing "plebmades" all day with gurubashi ffa and 1v1 tournies. So again, twinking has been competitive since that era. When the brackets got fucked in cata and most people quit the remaining players had to become more orginized to get games and the community is really well put together regardless how toxic the members of said community are now.

Of course people twink for pug stomping though. I love pug stomping

Would be best imo, if the rings/mace/boots were scaled down , just like the super rare Legion BoE epics were scaled down to ilvl 450.. however it would be fair to scale them down to ilvl 35 max for lvl 19.s.... so the ppl who got it have some new BiS. and also the fairness gets preserved xD

Dragon said to report a player in bg for using them, I said afk vote dragon and he deletes me after 5 years loooooooool

like put this in2 perspective imagine if there was a scope hunters got that gave their weapon infinite range and dmg and healed them to 100% on hit while they wiped ur team from across the map @ spawn. no one would ever q. you cant just say 'roll a hunter stop qqin' like u have to consider bracket ecosystem
Delet this. You'e comparing an infinite range one shot to a melee range one shot, but there' a huge difference. Not to mention the fact that you mentioned legion survival hunters in the same exact post lol. What's your argument?

Delet this. You'e comparing an infinite range one shot to a melee range one shot, but there' a huge difference. Not to mention the fact that you mentioned legion survival hunters in the same exact post lol. What's your argument?
guess uve ever had to vs a paladin with the hammer so ill excuse ur misunderstanding on this one xd

180 items below level 110 are against tos and will lead to your toon being stricken of the items and can be punishable with a 2 day ban. If you still have the items don't use them in public content unless you want to risk losing them and or getting a temp ban.
I reported them with great pleasure, especially these arcanes mages that use double rings against some germans lvlers and think they're good pressing literally one button during 15min, oh and also that stupid random warrior on ravencrest whos spam queuing 2s everyday and even managed to lose to a warlock with a 180 mace

We have a winner.

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_090718_005724.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_090718_005724.jpg
    572.5 KB · Views: 279
On SL PTR, tried having Winterly on a level 1-5 (they kept leveling up) loot the rares I killed in tiragarde, they were lootable but provided no blue gear, just vendor junk. Stormsong and drustvar not lootable because those zones scale to 35 and not 10.

Last edited:
I still have mace and boots on my level 10. On PTR the items become ilvl 8, compared to ilvl 13 for most of the rest of my gear.

Tldr the gear got the nerf bat on ptr.

Rip, I have some rings on my level 1's, will update what ilvl they scale to when i can see them

Users who are viewing this thread