EU+US 180 ilvl Mace, Rings, Boots,

Dolfie

Grandfathered
I was just curious about if they already got nerfed.. or reduced in ilvl like the BoE legion epics.

If they stay ilvl 180 i would feel so bad not to have gotten them!!

And i say gratz to those who got em.

I know that boots/weapon were removed or unequipped/unusable to characters that previously had them. Some twinks who I will not name have shown me that they still have the rings, but I didn't see whether or not they could use them.

Haven't encountered a single person in ~45-60 BGs who have had highly boosted stats, #anecdote but seems fair to say they're gone for good.

I know that boots/weapon were removed or unequipped/unusable to characters that previously had them. Some twinks who I will not name have shown me that they still have the rings, but I didn't see whether or not they could use them.

Haven't encountered a single person in ~45-60 BGs who have had highly boosted stats, #anecdote but seems fair to say they're gone for good.

That's very interesting to hear, I still have toons in the 1-9 level range with the rings equipped. I wonder if blizz is trying to get them off of people who can bg and wpvp first.

That's very interesting to hear, I still have toons in the 1-9 level range with the rings equipped. I wonder if blizz is trying to get them off of people who can bg and wpvp first.
Ye that's why I'm unsure about the rings, not sure why they'd leave those but it took them a minute to get rid of the other items, so those may be next.

These are probably the one set of twink items I don’t necessarily disagree with people for reporting. Not so much the fact they were OP (I mean, that’s the essence of being a twink), but because only some got removed. Everyone had the opportunity to get them, no complaints there... but blizzard should have made all of them disappear. I don’t enjoy getting wrecked by gear that blizzard took from me and I’m sure others feel similar...

still seeing the occasional person in 20-29 bracket using 180 items

i see probably 1 in 10 bgs now, pretty uncommon

no real relevance, bfa mobs no longer drop to anyone lower than 110. missed out bro sorry.
That's a shame, was checking 10-19 threads daily and never saw this conveniently when they're no longer obtainable.
Any new BFA things minus this? Seems the community doesn't tell each other anything much now lol

yea I'm sure you saw me in them then. I was disappointed that the community didnt share any of this. if we all had ilvl180 gear then we could compete. just hate how everyone in the commmunity is out for number 1. like whats the point of a community then?

Users who are viewing this thread