18 twink?

Its not a bad idea but loosing waylay isnt a really good idea imo

you can always give it a try and if you dont like it lvl him to 19 and alsotell us how it is :D

Caulfield said:
I stack spirit on my Paladin.

Launce @ Caelestrasz - Game - World of Warcraft

Nom, I have played with you on D heaps, we do good, 18 doesnt seem like a huge massive loss compared to 19, well thats when you play Nom. Also, with the non BoAs on a classic acc thing, what about :

Liliana Emberfrost - NPC - World of Warcraft ?

She is a vendor in the SW champ hall that sells PvP BoA Gear. . do not need any expansions to go to her. Only thing possibly stopping you trying to buy some is a "You need Wrath of the Lich King Expansion to purchase this item" or alike red text error. Maybe check it out, tell us how it goes.

Hi, Caulfield. Sure, I can go to that vendor, but I have no way to buy anything because I can't get "Justice" points in Vanilla.

Spectre said:
Why is everyone so down on Magefist glove? I'm assuming the better piece you're referring to is the Serpents Gloves which has +1 stam, +1 int and -4 spirit. I haven't been playing Priest very long, so I'm legitimately curious as to why no one stacks spirit if even 1 stam or 1 int can be gained from a different piece. (I get that the example here is about an 18 and maybe the extra stam would make a difference for her, but this question applies to 19s as well)

Since we could turn off XP, I actually got better gloves. The problem is my server. Dethecus is completely and utterly dead. I have yet to find anyone left who can do the sp enchant to the gloves. I keep looking though.

Close this thread GM's

thanks

Nomohate said:
Hi, Caulfield. Sure, I can go to that vendor, but I have no way to buy anything because I can't get "Justice" points in Vanilla.

you can buy honor boa's though, right?

Nomohate said:

But dude, you purchase them with honor. The currency you get through killing the opposite faction. You don't need JPs at all for the PvP BoA. Classic acc has access to honor, and you also yave access you the vendor, you might be able to get some.

Playing any level other than 19 in the 15-19 bracket is a mistake.

Nomohate said:
No. There are no BoA's I can buy in SW. All require Justice points.

nah, there are honor boa's in SW.

check 'em out at the npc kiwifruit posted, you should be able to buy from her.

Yes, you guys are right! I picked up a staff and shoulders with honor points in the old PvP gear room. What's really cool is that it looks like I can mail these whenever I want to play my 19 mage. Is that true? Thanks.

-Nomo

Users who are viewing this thread