16 slot bags

vattett

Legend
I know I read about our bag options somewhere, but I don't recall seeing these two bags there. If they are there now, or someone posted them in another thread that I just missed, well... pay no mind here then.

Was news to me anyway. I'm running around in hillsbrad for some stam food (lions), when I stop by the AV supplydude and check out what he has to offer, and notice the ammo bags are still there, but now as regular 16 slotters "only".

Gnoll Skin Bandolier, and Harpy Hide Quiver. 50 honor each. So an awesome bargain for f2p'ers...

Apologies again if this has been posted before.

Edited said:
Cant you buy the 16 slot bags from Stormwind Quartermaster?

right. as you get to revered with each home faction, you can buy 16-slot bags from each quartermaster. they start out at 2g, but by time you get to revered the price has been discounted down quite a bit. you can also spend honor to buy the ammo bags from the AV and WSG quartermasters.

takes time to get multiple to exhalted so spending 100 honor on them is recomended

Grody1 said:
Honor is more valuable than gold. Ive gold capped numerous times and can't get rid of it but still need honor for boas.

Indeed. I even got around 10 green lvl 60-70 stuff that sells for 4-10g each, I'm kinda rich lol ^^

currently, this is messed up. the stormspike quartermaster is selling both of the horde and ally ammo bags and the frostwolf vendor has neither.

i got to revered with every horde home city for the city bags by wearing tabards and queueing dungeons. that gives me 16s for my toon to carry, but not enough to put in the bank slots.

The best bag a f2p can buy is the 12 slot [item]Huge Brown Sack[/item]. 50 darkmoon tickets can get the 14 slot [item]Darkmoon Storage Box[/item]. If you have a p2p friend who will drag you around in unsafe areas to farm alot of lvl 50+ mobs for the slight drop chance, you might get a [item]Traveler's Backpack[/item].

mighty said:
currently, this is messed up. the stormspike quartermaster is selling both of the horde and ally ammo bags and the frostwolf vendor has neither.

i got to revered with every horde home city for the city bags by wearing tabards and queueing dungeons. that gives me 16s for my toon to carry, but not enough to put in the bank slots.

The best bag a f2p can buy is the 12 slot [item]Huge Brown Sack[/item]. 50 darkmoon tickets can get the 14 slot [item]Darkmoon Storage Box[/item]. If you have a p2p friend who will drag you around in unsafe areas to farm alot of lvl 50+ mobs for the slight drop chance, you might get a [item]Traveler's Backpack[/item].

I've also gotten acouple of the backpacks from stv chest.

By the time I hit 20 I was revered with both Silvermoon and UC. So two 16 slot bags down.

~Zuty

If you're on the Horde side you can always ask a GM to trade you a bag for 50 honor. Worked for me :)

(and we can take items out of the mail)

Yasueh said:
If you're on the Horde side you can always ask a GM to trade you a bag for 50 honor. Worked for me :)

(and we can take items out of the mail)

He wouldn't do it for me, said it was working as intended after checking for like 10 minutes :/

I'd put in a complaint about that. The GM is effectively saying Alliance should have access to better gear than Horde, and that it's official Blizzard policy. You get one of those lazy-ass shitty GMs, go over their head and make a complaint about them.

My GM told me in his opening message he'd put a gnoll skin bag in the mail and taken the 50 honor, so it's not like it took him any longer than chatting with me anyway.

Yasueh said:
I'd put in a complaint about that. The GM is effectively saying Alliance should have access to better gear than Horde, and that it's official Blizzard policy. You get one of those lazy-ass shitty GMs, go over their head and make a complaint about them.

My GM told me in his opening message he'd put a gnoll skin bag in the mail and taken the 50 honor, so it's not like it took him any longer than chatting with me anyway.

Got in touch with another GM. Said it was odd but he said that QA is already looking into it. Refused to sell me the bags though.

i have my F2P druid at 19, she has all six faction 16 slot bags, exalted with SW and went and bought a 14 slotter.

now that i know about the AV vendor 16 slot, i will dump the 14.....having seven 16 slotters is killer

Users who are viewing this thread