15 or 16 Twink ideas.

Kipale

Legend
Yo.

I liked 10 twinking alot when bracket was 10-19, when brackets got nerfed i leveled my 10 twink to 19 and it was boring and quited whole bracket.

Now im thinking about roll 15 or 16. Do you have any ideas about class or specs? Id like to see some chardevs too. Not really intrested on hunters tbh.

I did 16 hpala chardev. chardev 8 - WoW Cataclysm looks okay.

I personally played a paladin level 16 and found it pretty interesting and actually pretty solid.

You can almost get as much mana as a level 19, but your mana cost of HL and FoL is lower = More heal :)

Bankbeauty said:
I personally played a paladin level 16 and found it pretty interesting and actually pretty solid.

You can almost get as much mana as a level 19, but your mana cost of HL and FoL is lower = More heal :)

+ more haste

Stunggix said:
+ more haste

That too. Seriously, I leveled one, never got it really geared but I had tons of fun, and often ended with no death. Was pretty hot.

you leveled your 19 BiS rogue to 20 just because of you not having fun, i can see that but then just to make a new character in the same bracket?... who says you'll enjoy it this time, imo you should've just rerolled a new twink first

Securehealth said:
you leveled your 19 BiS rogue to 20 just because of you not having fun, i can see that but then just to make a new character in the same bracket?... who says you'll enjoy it this time, imo you should've just rerolled a new twink first

First it was BiS GF geared 10, then 19 double SF (but thats not the point)

I want to try 15/16 kty.

I made a 15 pally - used the resilience "crutch" and had around 21% (now around 9.5%) - but minus FoL it was still a challenge. Now she's lvl 16 and has FoL and has had up to 70 k heals in wsg. A lot of the lvl 16 pally gear is the same as a 19. Also as stated above - 2ndary stats - Resilience / crit / haste / dodge - all scale better at lower levels.

Edit - lol - just saw Hugzlol's post about her above.

u guys thinking about gearing 15/16 up and xfering? if yea, tell me, we could do a guild if this gets enough population.

i did 15 hunter then went 16 its not bad but you get screwed by rouges well at-least i do its more fun than my 19 hunter

okay, things changed, got enchant for really cheap and going to have a great lvl 15 gnome rogue :D if someone wants chardev just tell me :)

nice chardev, but i planned little different, i dont have access to BoA helm, so doing pretty much same as ur but with lucky fishing hat and prob Bandit bracers of agi(+4agi)/of attack power (+8) .. and prob dont get hit capped so i need to get 2x cruels, otherwise i would replace another one with impish blade... so what u think?

Users who are viewing this thread