15-19 Bracket Healers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well heya. Just got bored from end game raiding and would want to start twinking again.

So i looked and couldnt find any pros and cons of the 4 healers. Thinking about creating a healer if alliance has some consistent non-moronic FC??!?!? Like ones that dont LoS at last second and such.

Shamans are really good and as well as druids.

Paladins and priests are way to underpowered. No one rolls them... everyone rolls shamans and druids because they are Mega OP

OP shamans and druids are for sure ruining the bracket. It takes so little skill to play them and everyone just rolls on you. I mean i can't even get my pally across the field these days due to the shammys druids and locks rolling mid. i'm rerolling lock i'm tired of being underpowered :(

dakoduh77 said:
Shamans are really good and as well as druids.

Paladins and priests are way to underpowered. No one rolls them... everyone rolls shamans and druids because they are Mega OP

Are you retarded? Do u want alliance to get better or not? Because your really showing it.

dako sucks.

Good job trolling up a potential new alliance healer. Because I want a more competative bracket I'll help you out, ATM priests and paladins are the only 2 real viable healers, I personally play priest and find it a lot more interesting to play then paladins who have nothing but 2 instant heals and then flash, on the other hand if you played paladin you would be better suited to fc if required in pugs.

augiddin said:
Good job trolling up a potential new alliance healer. Because I want a more competative bracket I'll help you out, ATM priests and paladins are the only 2 real viable healers, I personally play priest and find it a lot more interesting to play then paladins who have nothing but 2 instant heals and then flash, on the other hand if you played paladin you would be better suited to fc if required in pugs.

Yay trolololololololol

Holy Priest for O

Disc Priest for D

You can alternate between the two specs. I personally prefer Holy for the disorientation ability. Just a matter of what spec you want to use I suppose. Do you want moar survivability or moar lolheals is what it comes down too.

ROLL A HUNTER THEY ARE SO OP BECAUSE THEY RUN TURN AROUND SHOOT, RUN TURN AROUND SHOOT, SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT, DISINGAGE! RUN TURN AROUND, AND SHOOT! YOU DONT NEED ANY GEAR TO OWN THE HARD WORKING TWINKS AND WILL BE ROLLING FACES ALL DAY! hope i helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread