15-19 Armory Thread Extended Edition v2

CIHC

That One OG
To be put on this list you must have

Maxed Professions
Geared (not necessarily BiS)
Activity within the bracket
Logged onto the character recently

Other than that, post your armory in this thread, enjoy the plus one post count, take a load off. Enjoy the ease of finding other twinks on your server, seeing which spec is really popular and which ones aren't if you want to be kind of a trend setter or a hipster. I'll update this regularly, once or twice a night if I have spare time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
as if u stickied this..way to flex those mod muscles..utterly useless and total abuse of ones privilege(s)

I'm abusing my powers? Elaborate please, the other thread like this (not Pizza's) hasn't been updated in quite sometime so I figured a new one was in order. If you have a problem with this thread, bring it up with me or the other staff members in P.Ms, not here.

kthx

It's good to see that someone will continue to work on thise sort of lists, especially a Mod. Though i think it would be a better idea to make a completely new list from skratch rather than keep building on Cinderblocks as there's a lot of armory's there's some what mis-placed and oudated. By makeing a new list it would give you a over-view quality check of the armory's you'll be adding and giving people a chance to get their armory's onto the list rather than being ignored and removed for no reason like in Pizza's thread.

pro tip: If possible add armory names in alphabetic order so people like Pizza won't start crying to shane to get your thread locked about their armory's not being on top of the list.

inb4 edited / deleted again ^^ ..

Users who are viewing this thread