14 Priest Twinking - In Need of Help

DethSlayr

Legend
So I'm rather new to twinking for this bracket, my only other twink is a level 1 rogue.
I'm not sure how good priests are in this bracket, but I already had caster BoAs and as I said, I already have a rogue (and I have a 40 hunter, so I didn't want one of those either) so I decided to go with one anyways.

The one thing I like to do when i make twinks is go all out in a sense, as in I try to get all the BIS gear possible, best chants, etc. (on my rogue I did the entire noble garden event for the title without any help, had to run from durotar to silithus, do the ungoro egg thing etc. all by myself...)
I currently have a chardev I made for a priest, and am looking for some feedback on it.
There are a few major questions I'd like input on, and any help will be appreciated :)

chardev 9

Just as a note, as this is a 14 twink, this is all going to be based off the PvP aspect. I know most people probably don't twink at 14 for PvE, but I had troubles finding specific PvP information for my level 1, so I just wanted to clarify.

First thing would be spec.... I want to be a damage dealer so shadow seemed the obvious choice as the 15% extra spell damage and extra crit damage trumps the 15% intellect bonus disc has to offer by far.
For the spec I figured 3 points in darkness, as the extra haste will make SW:p tick faster, as well as make mind flay tick faster and mind blast a shorter cast.

As I chose alliance, I'm aware some of the BIS gear isn't available to me, so I tried to get as much of the next best that I could.
Trinkets are something I really need help on. The BoAs seem nice for the extra int, but on my rogue i have 2 agms and they seem nice as well. Maybe one of each?

The bracer enchant was something I wasn't 100% sure on... 7 int seems nice for the extra crit but would it be worth the SP loss?
Also for gloves... as haste benefits all the three damaging moves I'll be using, would 10 haste trump the SP?
On my chest I have 100hp at the moment... as i have stam to boots would 4 stats be better, or do I need the extra hp so I don't get one shotted by rogues/hunters?

Any feedback on this situation would be really nice. I browsed the bracket forum a bit already looking for some background information, and found a few helpful chardevs, but I'm still rather confused.
Once again, thanks for any help that you may have to share, as I appreciate any and all feedback. :)

Mixed reactions... heh....

Any other input on some of the other things I mentioned? Such as the trinkets, and the glove enchants?

And would minor speed be worth losing the 70 hp? I still feel like even with over 1k i'll die pretty fast.

Mixed reactions... heh....

Any other input on some of the other things I mentioned? Such as the trinkets, and the glove enchants?

And would minor speed be worth losing the 70 hp? I still feel like even with over 1k i'll die pretty fast.

Theres no way a priest could ever die fast in the 10-14 bracket esspecially, theres not all that much burst honestly.

Theres no way a priest could ever die fast in the 10-14 bracket esspecially, theres not all that much burst honestly.

I dunno... I just remember when I was levelling my hunter getting one shotted by rogues in every single bracket... and other hunters.
In fact, I still often one shot people who have full boas on my hunter, whereas im in mainly greens... so idk. Bubble helps I suppose, as do heals, but by 10 most classes get their interrupt, do they not?

rogues damage is overate, ambush crits for like 300, and damage out of stealth is VERY low tbh

and the only interrupt is avengers shield by prot pallies, but there is like no prot pallies

Users who are viewing this thread