120k for sale draenor eu

Wiz

Legend
Dont play much anymore sold some of my gold still got a bit left. 120k for 75 euros.. Ridwane can vouch that im legit. PM or post below..

It is no way a great price.

Lower the cost and i might be interested.

Serious buyers please -.-

I'm sorry but why would i be called a non serious buyer ?

You said it was a great price, i just made you notice that it is not and even gave you a link to a gold buying website with cheaper prices.

Of course, you're allowed to sell at whatever and whichever price you want.

Good luck with it and if you drop the price let me know.

I wasnt on about you but im glad you thought you was being mentiod. the website you just Pm'd me saying 67 euro for 100k. and im selling 125k for 65 euro. How is that cheaper id love for you to explain?

Cute tho and maybe people dont want to buy off gold sites? you really dont have to contribute to every post on this website GL

I wasnt on about you but im glad you thought you was being mentiod. the website you just Pm'd me saying 67 euro for 100k. and im selling 125k for 65 euro. How is that cheaper id love for you to explain?

You're selling 115 k and a haunted memento for ( according to your last post ) 70 euro. which is not 125 k for 65. You might want to edit your first post and give everyone a clear view of your offer.

You was intrsted and i Pm'd you saying 65 euro for 115k and haunted memento. you said its cheaper on this site 67 euro for 100k. Maybe you was confused. 67 euro is more than 65. happy to help tho

Users who are viewing this thread