119 Twink Looking For Others

@Margooya:

What is your battletag? Like you, my friend and I BG often and no longer have time for max level characters. We only play horde. If that sounds good to you, we should group up to see if our playstyles mesh. (We are currently running timewalking dungeons and a few islands as well.)

Ya, we got a few rage whispers from this one (attached). Disc twinks are basically invincible.
[doublepost=1539285414,1539285145][/doublepost]

It scales down to whatever expac the TWing is for. Panda TW is lvl 85? So maybe ilvl 112. Best bet is 3 x az pieces, 2-3 x legion legendaries and socket gear from ICC, SoO, ToT. Maybe some trinkets from HFC. Or just 2 x northrend JC trinkets with 2 sockets each.

Just got into an AV with you on my leveling rogue, you did like 6mill damage. Lol. Was a fun one.

https://imgur.com/U5ZLFGc

edit- I think I got like 1/2 level of XP at 113, AV is so awesome.

Last edited:
I do BG's with a community and we need more people. Horde only. Let me know if you want to join.

I'd love to join the community, been lookin for a 119 twink community for a while now. Have one for my 79 toons, have yet to have any luck finding one for 119 tho, so hell yeah I'm in. shoot me an inv.

My 119 twink is linked in signature.

I'd love to join the community, been lookin for a 119 twink community for a while now. Have one for my 79 toons, have yet to have any luck finding one for 119 tho, so hell yeah I'm in. shoot me an inv.

My 119 twink is linked in signature.
Redwinters#11393 add me and whisper when you see me online.

Users who are viewing this thread