110's Non BFA Accounts

What I am describing is an azerite twink with 270 ilvl, 2 pieces of 300 azerite gear, and a 43 heart queuing in a 110 bg with players that have never had access to BfA content.

This is an exploit, one which is clearly against the rules, which I was unaware of at the time I posted in this thread.

This did not happen on a 3 day trial.

Read up this thread to see how easy it is to transfer an azerite twink to a non-BfA account and play as xp on against 150-200 ilvl players who have never had access to BfA content.

I repeat. It is explicitly against the rules to transfer a character into an earlier expansion account.
doesn't seem a priority to them since customer support helped me with the xfer
they gladly took my money and IF they make BFA gear no longer working I still have the mythic gear that I worked to get which btw also hits like a truck and is very powerful those ilevel under 200 will be in the same situation

I ran into this on my 110 account that has no BfA. A twink on the other team had been crushing bgs all day, ilvl 270, heart 43, clearly transferred a character from a BfA account to a non-BfA account to exploit this oversight. Our team had the ilvls you would expect of players who have not purchased BfA, 150-200.

I'm reporting. This can't have been intended.
wasn’t me im only at 240 with a 210 weapon. pretty mediocre gear but still topped dmg hk’s and returns in one wsg. some(7)of the other LEVELING or legion capped players decided to farm horde gy. funny how im helping and playing objectives while the players “supposed” to be there are acting a fool. im the type of player you want on your team not sure why its a problem. also i didn’t have to use a macro when i paid blizzard to try and trick them.

wasn’t me im only at 240 with a 210 weapon. pretty mediocre gear but still topped dmg hk’s and returns in one wsg. some(7)of the other LEVELING or legion capped players decided to farm horde gy. funny how im helping and playing objectives while the players “supposed” to be there are acting a fool. im the type of player you want on your team not sure why its a problem. also i didn’t have to use a macro when i paid blizzard to try and trick them.
I have to agree. I see that all the time where all of a sudden the non geared folk want to gy camp.

Well, it looks like azerite twinks are being talked about on blizzard forums.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/azerite-twinks-in-non-bfa-110-bracket/158025

Maybe, be more selective in when you show your true power. Log out in mythic gear for armory snooping.
Its 1 guy bitching and it is @Ieatsqirrels. He is probably mad cus he missed the BfA trial.
I suggest him to start doing Mythic Antorus instead of thinking he is going to be the best-geared person when having an ilvl that you could have gotten in lfr or from worldquests.

Its also a l2p issue for this Moon Guard player.

@Smn yeah he seems to believe that the bracket is for him and other non azerite twinks, who are also stomping on levelers. :D

I'm sure a lot of us made twinks in response to being gutted by a level 19 rogue with green tinted goggles and fiery weapon than crying on a forum about things being unfair.

Is it clearly stated that you cannot transfer to a lower expansion? Yes.
Blizzard oversight and not intended? Probably.
Did Blizz intend for twinks to be a thing or 110s to stomp on 120s? I doubt it.

There are a variety of play styles in the this MMO and people are playing the game how they want to and paying Blizzard for the opportunity.

Not a exploit. 100% working as intended.

Character transfer for a Blizzard Account (different bnet but under same name) has NO restriction on transferring to lower expacs
https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/34787

Character transfer for a Wow Account (same bnet) has a restriction on transferring to lower expacs
'Characters cannot transfer to a lower expansion level game account.'

Last edited:
Its 1 guy bitching and it is @Ieatsqirrels. He is probably mad cus he missed the BfA trial.
I suggest him to start doing Mythic Antorus instead of thinking he is going to be the best-geared person when having an ilvl that you could have gotten in lfr or from worldquests.

Its also a l2p issue for this Moon Guard player.
I know how to play this character. You don't know me. I have no idea why you think I ought to have locked it forever to take advantage of a "free" 3 hour trial.

Pat yourselves on the head for being clever transferring characters multiple times between accounts to get twice the ilvl of players who never transferred and never heard of that exploit.

I know how to play this character. You don't know me. I have no idea why you think I ought to have locked it forever to take advantage of a "free" 3 hour trial.

Pat yourselves on the head for being clever transferring characters multiple times between accounts to get twice the ilvl of players who never transferred and never heard of that exploit.

We need to stop calling it an exploit. This is something that blizzard authorizes on their end every time someone xfers from BFA to Legion. It’s completely blizzards fault, and more or less a bug than anything. Exploiting is going against the games design. Blizzard has the websites designed atm to let you xfer, so it’s not an exploit. It’s using their service

After all, this is a twink site, so if your going to complain about twinking, it’s kinda one of those why haven’t you jumped on board yet if your a real twink and want action?

This site should be renamed shut-up-and-twink.com with all the people who will complain about unfairness and not take initiative to do it themselves.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread