EU+US 110 - List of the "Higher ilvl"

They did nothing here - any topic is automatically closed after 1 month of no new posts in it.

Okay, I was wrong. It's not just about the twinks.
However, some threads stay and some don't. Curious.

Last edited:
To conclude, here is a before and after of 9.0.

mgkJzCK.jpg

What can we see?
- The artifact weapon is now higher ilvl than the parts of azerith.
- the legendary ones are higher than the ancient 265 parts.
- Some parts 265 have passed 50 and others 55... While when we look at Antorus' loots, it is noted 54+, so the 265 should all be minimum 54 !
- all the relics are 50 ...
- the jewel of Antorus is barely 51.
- worse, the legendary of Antorus is lower, at 50 !
- it's not only the bonuses of the legendary that are disabled, the set bonuses too !!!

- attack speed goes from 2.6 to 3.1
- rune speed goes from 7.32s to 8.59s
- global reload time goes from 1.10 to 1.29s
- critical strike goes from 36 to 19% !!!
- haste goes from 37 to 16% !!!
- versatility goes from 4.52 to 3.25% !!!
- mastery goes from 112% to 66% !!!
- parry goes from 21 to 12% !
In short, it's almost halved.

You're talking about a massacre, so logical ... Keep thinking what you want, but we haven't seen anything like this in 16 years! One thing is certain now, it's that the game we knew is dead and buried.
Anyway, let's leave it at that. Activision does not deserve a second that I continue to worry about them. Glory to DreamHaven.

To conclude, here is a before and after of 9.0.

mgkJzCK.jpg

What can we see?
- The artifact weapon is now higher ilvl than the parts of azerith.
- the legendary ones are higher than the ancient 265 parts.
- Some parts 265 have passed 50 and others 55... While when we look at Antorus' loots, it is noted 54+, so the 265 should all be minimum 54 !
- all the relics are 50 ...
- the jewel of Antorus is barely 51.
- worse, the legendary of Antorus is lower, at 50 !
- it's not only the bonuses of the legendary that are disabled, the set bonuses too !!!

- attack speed goes from 2.6 to 3.1
- rune speed goes from 7.32s to 8.59s
- global reload time goes from 1.10 to 1.29s
- critical strike goes from 36 to 19% !!!
- haste goes from 37 to 16% !!!
- versatility goes from 4.52 to 3.25% !!!
- mastery goes from 112% to 66% !!!
- parry goes from 21 to 12% !
In short, it's almost halved.

You're talking about a massacre, so logical ... Keep thinking what you want, but we haven't seen anything like this in 16 years! One thing is certain now, it's that the game we knew is dead and buried.
Anyway, let's leave it at that. Activision does not deserve a second that I continue to worry about them. Glory to DreamHaven.
when 101s were nerfed it was basically this bad lol so I wouldn’t say “16 years”

I guess it doesn't matter now, but I had a 110 DK with 340 (some wf and some with leech) armor in every slot besides helm, chest, neck, rings, and trinkets. He used to be fun, now all that gear is un-equipable (except for the 340 weapon, for some odd reason). Even so, the weapon is still worse than my artifact now. Really odd changes.

Users who are viewing this thread