10v10s 49 was a success!! :D

Validoz

K.I.N.G
Happy to announce that on sudden notice we <FOUR NINE> and <Pre BIS Tryhards> was able to come together and do some 10v10 wargames!! We completed 2 games of 10v10s was a great success that had happen but had to end it short due to members having to go deal with reality haha xD! So hopefully we can start these a bit sooner and set some dates to continue. We are both recruiting guilds on Bleedinghollow Horde. Very happy to see after a big upset in the 49 bracket how one bad apple this time did not quite ruin it all for us. Once the bad apple was removed we were able to come together and support one another and make a great event!! Very pleased!! Please reach out to me on Validgodz-Bleedinghollow or leave me a letter in the mailbox or even reach out to me on here if u would like more info on future events to come!!

Catch me on snap with 6ix9ines chains on I just hit the lick
-glockonmyhip
p.s. if anyone is looking for a 49 twink guild pm me

49 on the Rise <3 You guys Can get ahold of me on Btag for <Pre BIS Tryhards> @ Paltherian#2966

In game @
Daddyseason
Bigshield
Bigseason
Flagy
Uncleseason

Cheers guys! Lets get this bracket bumping its been amazing for us to do this on no notice keep up the suppourt!

Were the wargames horde vs horde? I'm in the process of leveling an Alliance rogue.

@Validoz / anyone really.. Before I get too far ahead, how are Rogues actually? Do they fit well into the meta?
Wargames wher Horde but im willing to wargame anyone or set times up with any guilds or just in general to gather a group and divide teams evenly just to get some fun going. Rogue is deff meta very good in wargames and in arena. Rogue all around great class to play at 49 very fun aswell.

gz

Is this a real thing?

Users who are viewing this thread