10v10 Wargames with rewards!

Randaana

Legend
Sunday, June 29th I will be hosting 10v10 Alliance vs Horde Wargames. This will be for well geared skilled 24s, rewards will be Ethereal-Soul Trader and Disgusting Oozeling. The time has not been decided until the 10 players of each faction are chosen.

Hope to see you there!

Sign me up for the alliance side Regrøwthxd my resto druid. btag is Fortified#1652 if you need to contact me.

best geared, skill is hard to say because im sure i havnt met them all. but if you check the 20-24 P2P list, i assure you i have the best stats and i am aware of most of the good rogues around and i would say i am equally or more skilled as i have twinked since 2008.

What time? Is this going to be in the evening? I work during the day, but I would love to play if it were at night. Ledie 24 Alliance Hunter

Sounds like some great fun! Love seeing set-up events for twinks.

2hqse55.png

Doomchicken#1517 I would love to come, can play Boomy/ele/hunter/warlock all pretty much bis and factioned etc. let me know dude, sounds like a ton of fun for a Sunday night.

Doomchicken#1517 I would love to come, can play Boomy/ele/hunter/warlock all pretty much bis and factioned etc. let me know dude, sounds like a ton of fun for a Sunday night.

definitley pick up myself and doomchicken we play together a lot and are both bis and skilled so that coupled with our co-ordination is gonna be OP

The rewards, will be given to each member of the winning team? otherwise its barely a reward. If your gonna host this premade you should be more proactive into it. From the outside it looks as if this will not take off, and you yourself arnt too interested in it. Plus your account is very new and i have no idea who you are in the bracket. Do you have any premade hostings under your belt?

Everything here is really obscure and non-definite

The rewards, will be given to each member of the winning team? otherwise its barely a reward. If your gonna host this premade you should be more proactive into it. From the outside it looks as if this will not take off, and you yourself arnt too interested in it. Plus your account is very new and i have no idea who you are in the bracket. Do you have any premade hostings under your belt?

Everything here is really obscure and non-definite

What Bino said.

Is this going to happen? Like literally no solid information or actual times set for this thing and also no means of communication in game. I can be used as a means for forming the alliance team if that is needed to get this going.

Users who are viewing this thread