10v10 AP

if we honestly do want this to work then ya we should limit stealthies down to 2 (even if not feral/rogue) and every other class 2 max

^ Which is why I said everyone keep the bitching and moaning out of it. I'lld ecide the rules with whoever decides to lead horde. JUst fucking sign up if you wanna play or stay out of the thread.

hey if you alliance ever decide you want to reroll just priests and paladins, i'd be totally okay with it.

also out of curiosity, since you showed the start and not the end ... who won that game?

haha kablam with lockinfree, isnt that the account you bought off warcraftnick?
<

Yeah it is. Moreover I havn't seen Lockinfree in a BG in ages.... still have yet to see an Alliance lock in a game yet. Havn't seen more than a few mages either.

Yeah it is. Moreover I havn't seen Lockinfree in a BG in ages.... still have yet to see an Alliance lock in a game yet. Havn't seen more than a few mages either.

On the channel recently I've actually seen two or three warlocks that were gearing up. I haven't been on in a couple of days so I dunno what they're doing NOW, but.. there's that
<

people should roll balance druids imo.

Users who are viewing this thread