@10's, luv.

Okay, what are we talking aboot again? Oh yesh, level ten twinks...

I'm out of info D:

u guys shud see my lvl 13 arcane troll mage

StokesTerenas said:
u guys shud see my lvl 13 arcane troll mage

Link it up brah!!

And yes...level 10 twinks - btw moar!!! I'm torn on what to roll - thinking rogue (especially with all the leeet gears in 3.2) but shaman might be fun too :O

right now i have a 10 hunter and 10 warlock with a shammy and pally in the works.

TheUD said:
right now i have a 10 hunter and 10 warlock with a shammy and pally in the works.

Yeah I'm thinking a rogue would be nice, but I am tempted to try a shaman/pally - how is warlock? o_O I know hunter's are OP...but that's because they are hunters.

I'd be really interested in trying out a 10 shammy. Can someone give me a chardev link? I have no clue how to geat level 10s. Especially a shammy.

Guess it would depend, a lot more melee gear will be available in 3.2...but not sure what you would go with currently

would need a couple good sets, probably best going horde - can get some sweeet shields (like iLevel 27 or something) and would want a haste set for like 1second cast heals

@spooksters

so far my lock is cool, she is a little weak right now as i like to do bg's while working on getting chants and gear. Still manage to hit the top 5 for damage most of the time. Plus fear spam is fun. :p

Haha, that is awesome - Don't suppose you could link armory? :p would love to see what setup/gear you are using ^_^ Guessing hunters rape you? But o wait...thats not new -.-

Hehe, pretty cool - guess once again there will be some more upgrades in 3.2...and yeha, those Toasted Smorc help a lot :p

225 gathering and 150 for the other skills. You can also get GM fishing as well.

and GM cooking :) but sadly not first aid lols, first aid cap is also 225 (which allows you to use heavy runecloth...)

True. 2000 heals over 8 sec. has never let me down.

Users who are viewing this thread