10's is back!

1: i didnt know there was a subforum since i cant find it in my search (bugged) my site isnt updated, so i have no other place to post.
2. this MIGHT be interesting for 19s that played 10's.
3 im only nice to nice people :p

AND to all other people:

Stop hating on the thread, if this does NOT interest you DONT post.
It's made for people who want to play 10's so go to your fucking banter forum or smth and post there.
-Dexa

1: i didnt know there was a subforum since i cant find it in my search (bugged) my site isnt updated, so i have no other place to post.
2. this MIGHT be interesting for 19s that played 10's.
3 im only nice to nice people :p

Its not bugged, you just dont know how to navigate the forum.

He's to dumb to search for the sub forum I guess.

That ironic moment when you call someone else out for "being dumb" but you aren't bright enough to know the difference between the use of "too" and "to".

2446qlz.jpg

19s

If you never played 10s, when I had 10 horde terrorizing Westfall with other 10s was some of the best times I had in WOW.

As i alr said, i prefer no hate on the forum

If you want to get into hating me which alr 90% does, just msg me like every1 does ;)

Dont want any trouble/shit here i',m giving information about the new guilds, which MIGHT interest 19's

As i alr said, i prefer no hate on the forum

If you want to get into hating me which alr 90% does, just msg me like every1 does ;)

Dont want any trouble/shit here i',m giving information about the new guilds, which MIGHT interest 19's

Useless level 10s have no interest here.

Dexa reminds me of Dobby the house elf.

Users who are viewing this thread