US 10s/19s BG Bag Farm Battletags

Sakul

OG
Anyone who wants to throw together some people from here/a guild. Leave your Btag and twinks in the thread! Hopefully we can get some community randoms going!

PhreakLogic#1454
19 Nelf Outlaw
19 Belf Outlaw
10 Gnome Disc
19 Human Fury

Yesssss! This thread is much needed.

Kocained#1571
19 NE Priest
19 BE Paladin
19 Tauren Druid
19 Gnome Warrior
HeyGuys(Mage)

I'm down to FC or Heal and stack them boxes! ;)

Zorblast#1530

10 - tauren priest

19 - goblin priest

19 - belf pally

10 - human priest

19 - goblin warr

10 - goblin lock

Caldalt#1935
Current:
10 Disc
19 Rogue
Soon:
10 Boomy
10 Warlock
19 Warrior

Hmu if you wanna get them boxes, after I get my priest all rare then rogue then lock etc

Skyleafe#1634

10 Undead Priest
19 Troll priest
19 Troll Druid (Boomy)

Add me to do some randoms i'm down whenever

Yesssss! This thread is much needed.

Kocained#1571
19 NE Priest
19 BE Paladin
19 Tauren Druid
19 Gnome Warrior
HeyGuys(Mage)

I'm down to FC or Heal and stack them boxes! ;)

Don't worry Lines, it went right over my head too! You have my ReadID. If you see me on I will log over for you. As for now, if I am on I am running in the 20-29's.

Zorblast#1530

10 - tauren priest

19 - goblin priest

19 - belf pally

10 - human priest

19 - goblin warr

10 - goblin lock

I'm sorry Im at home on lunch now I was on my phone when I posted the above message.

I am, zorblast#1536 btag

Oh and I forgot, I have a

10 - Tauren druid Boomy

Oh and btw, I've been playing priest since my first days of twinking with Idonotdie/MooCow So I've been on the priest train for like 6-8years. Its not all I play but priest is my main for twinking then prob. pally, then hunter but I haven't made a new hunter since I got back to the game a month ago and ALL MY twinks are gone with the except of the new ones I just created. 7 years of character gone but that's just another story. Anyways. For those who QQ on the 10 priest train, haven't figured out to beat them and I'm not about to tell you how. :) :p They are beat able and not God like some here will have you believe.

lookbhndya#1902

Current:
10 Gnome Aff Lock
10 Dwarf MW Monk
19 Gnome Surv Hunt
19 Worgen Guard Druid

Soon:
19 Human Demo Lock

Thanks for starting the thread Sakul! As Lines said, much needed. :)

Last edited:
Bean#2284

19 HUNTER H
19 HUNTER A

Is there anyway to have a cross server guild or group in game that we can get everyone on US into or are Guilds still battlegroup only?

Is there anyway to have a cross server guild or group in game that we can get everyone on US into or are Guilds still battlegroup only?
I believe guild chat links are battlegroup only, but I'm sure somebody on here has the ability to make an addon for cross battlegroups to be honest. But it just as well may not be doable. It would be very nice though as bleedinghollow had a lot of guilds linking their chats, would be nice to do with other servers.

The 19 population on BleedingHollow has me so jealous. Definitely debating trying to fund some 19s over there. It's rough out here on our low-pop realms.

Users who are viewing this thread