10man F2P Pugmade vs 5man 24 Premade.

Mrcer

OG
Last edited by a moderator:
Does everyone have to bot to participate? Or is that just you?

I'd just like to point out how hilarious it is that Yde got Admin so now people like Mialo are bracket managers. It's entertaining. The occult rises to power.

You'd have powers to abuse too [MENTION=3336]Mrcer[/MENTION] if you didn't misrepresent the forums by contributing to ruining the bracket by botting in random battlegrounds.

I'd just like to point out how hilarious it is that Yde got Admin so now people like Mialo are bracket managers. It's entertaining. The occult rises to power.

You'd have powers to abuse too [MENTION=3336]Mrcer[/MENTION] if you didn't misrepresent the forums by contributing to ruining the bracket by botting in random battlegrounds.

....wow

You'd have powers to abuse too Mrcer if you didn't misrepresent the forums by contributing to ruining the bracket by botting in random battlegrounds.
Oh dear.

I'll have you know that Mialo is bracket manager on his own merit, by decision of the other staff members. And there was quite a dearth of other applicants for the position. I didn't see you apply, Mr-one-post-account.

I have no knowledge about botting, I don't like it and I tune out / log off when my friends start talking about it, so no idea about Cer botting or not, but I watched the premade, which is the topic of this thread, and saw no botting.

I'd just like to point out how hilarious it is that Yde got Admin so now people like Mialo are bracket managers. It's entertaining. The occult rises to power..
What do we have to do about this? Yde might be the best admin/moderator this site has ever had. And well, I'm a bracket manager. I do this on my own time to keep replies like this away. It's a festering plague in a dirty wound who clearly needs cleansing. I like to be that nurse!

themrcer - Untitled Broadcast

Start at 1:06:25

We used 3 Healers and I was currently trying out guardian FCing(btw I love it<3)

themrcer -- streaming some more :)

Disappointed people derailed the thread a bit but absolutely loved watching the video Cer. RNG for the lucky fishing hat has been shitty lately on horde, so a week or so ago a few of friends decided to roll alliance. So in a few weeks, I hope your up for a real 10v10.
I'll PM you.

Disappointed people derailed the thread a bit but absolutely loved watching the video Cer. RNG for the lucky fishing hat has been shitty lately on horde, so a week or so ago a few of friends decided to roll alliance. So in a few weeks, I hope your up for a real 10v10.
I'll PM you.

One thing I noticed is that I heard two different noises being heard in the Stream when I had my speakers on, so I'll try to use my headset more often.

I don't really have a team set up sadly, I was just helping other people get geared. But if I ever get a team I set up or get invited to someone else's team, I'd totally be down for it :D

Promised feedback. :)

I really enjoyed watching the game before the sad news yesterday. The charging was a pleasure to observe, O got great returns, the cap 3 min to the end was an incredible moment, especially with the short oh sh*t moment of not being on cap, so exciting! One more minute and the Ally above GY would have gifted you a second cap, too. ^^

Are you going to make youtube videos out of notable games?

I can easily make youtube videos. However I have absolutely no experience editting and I don't have a proper program for editting either. So The videos would be nothing more than a higher quality version of my live streams :p

Watching these games is awesome cer, keep the streaming coming :p

Users who are viewing this thread