10day Trial Twink

Juke

OG
So I'm not in a position to come back to WoW yet, but I am noticing that I have free time and Blizzard is willing to give me free trials to my email address as long as I click the link every 10 days.

So, I've been leveling different classes/races up to 20ish, getting bored and trying others before I realized I could queue up for wsg (don't remember being able to when I first tried the free trial couple years ago..)

So, I'm looking to make a couple 10day twinks. They're going to be budget, natch, because I have neither the $ nor the time to deck these suckers out.

My first excursion was a level 12 human paladin. 250hp with a claymore

After seeing the piddly damage I did, I tried to heal, but 2.5sec for 100hp wasn't cutting it. I did giggle for a long time though.

Any ideas on something that I could undergear (read: quest greens/whites and no chants) and still make an impact?

I'd love to get away from Rogue/Hunter but I have a feeling that's about all I'll be able to play and cause a little bit of ruckus..

Not being able to use the AH is a real pain in the ass.

X_X

If you want to just run about on trials (cool idea tbh), get a hunter, get best white items, and venomstrike...and just get best enchants on all of them...then as your trial runs out...send them to new trial account...haha, i dunno?

I would have to agree, hunter might be the only class even without decent gear that you would be able to make an impact in a bg. This could be especially so if you know how to play a hunter very well, even with horrible gear you could probably end up kiting a well geared twink around until you either kill them, someone shows up to help you kill them, or they get bored of you pelting them with arrows in your whites and run away. :p GL

Hunter. Use the Crescent Staff, the general Fang set, and AGM (x2).

You can't trade items so no enchanting whites. Get a friend to enchant your gear every 10 days, with the cost of 19's these days it shouldn't be any trouble at all.

All this running around with <500 hit points really makes me miss the 49s

There was a Rogue in my wsg earlier just 1shotting everybody..

What do I get for "/bg FC, keep your back to the wall so you don't get Ambushed"?

"What do you know? You're level 12"

XXXXXX has died.

XXXXXX has dropped the Horde flag!

>_>

well on my rogue you can hide behind your gy in a little nook and camp for a while. Then when they come I always just run away past the gy as many times as I can unless It's just one person in which case I just kill them lolz

Hunter, Hunter and Hunter

Users who are viewing this thread