100 HP to chest is back

WoWScrnShot_071909_155725.jpg

Mine still says it requires level 30.

This would be so great! As an enchanter I've been complaining about the lack of "level requirement" notation in the enchanter's book. I can't even see this has a level requirement until I send it to an under 30 character. No blue ever responded to my questions, though.

The nerf of this enchant wasn't very well thought out or implemented.

Yeah, some argue that it was a mistake by Blizzard to put a lvl req on this in the first place. Thats like putting a lvl req on crusader.

My thoughts on this:

BoA chests are in the next patch.

+4 stats can be hard to find on some servers as it is a rare level 60 world drop. +100 health is the obvious choice for a lot of classes for leveling.

People other than the twinking nation would be negatively effected the previous nerf AND asking questions since no other Old World enchant has popped up a level requirement on their current BoA weapons.

So Blizz un-nerfs it.

I don't expect to see Librams or Fishing Boots coming back. I wouldn't be surprised if they come back in the light of this reversed nerf, but I wouldn't count on it.

I think i'm still going to keep some +4 stat pieces around, Probably only switching to +100 hp for stam set.

Yeah I've grown to love my +4 to chest.

I'll get the 100 health and throw it on some tough leather armor for FC'ing.

I guess for my 10 twink Ill go with 150hp, and then for Twinkytoes ill go with 100hp since no one on my server has 4stats... : /.

I am glad that the 100 hp is back. It is easy for all to get and should never have been nerfed.

I do not think they need to bring back librams. But i would enjoy it.

I think they should bring back the fishing boots. I don't understand why the boots were nerfed but not the fishing hat.

Does anyone have any ideas why?

Shadow5555 said:
I am glad that the 100 hp is back. It is easy for all to get and should never have been nerfed.

I do not think they need to bring back librams. But i would enjoy it.

I think they should bring back the fishing boots. I don't understand why the boots were nerfed but not the fishing hat.

Does anyone have any ideas why?

No one really knows why any of the stuff was nerfed since Blizz did not comment on it.

+100 Health to chest is nerfed but +4 Stats is fine? +100 Health is a lower level (enchanting-wise) enchant than Stats so...why?

Librams got nerfed? after FIVE years they finally decide that +8 agility is too potent before level 50?

None of it truly made sense.

My guess is that they wanted to nerf TBC boot enchants out of the 19s and 29s. The fishing boots were the only boots available that could accept the six different TBC enchants. Why nerf 6 enchants when you can just nerf one item? Reducing the ilevel of the boots wouldn't work as that would grandfather in people that already got the enchant.

Honestly, if they had done it the right way, and nerfed all the TBC boot enchants in the same fashion as the +100 HP to chest (stats won't work under level 30), would you still use the boots? With the addition of the Spidersilk, probably not. Caster's would want Spidersilk, Rogues/Hunters would want Fang, and Mail wearers would want the Silver-Linked or Savage Trodders. The fishing boots would really only be a sidegrade that would be considered for max stam builds.

Users who are viewing this thread