100% glasscannon shockadin PVP (just for bg's)

100% glasscannon shockadin

• Intellect

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Haste

• Crit

• Total voters
its called skill cleave, obviously.
<

Oh of course.

+ exorcism (when i last used holy) is like 20% crits from itself and if you are a efficient judger you wont need spirit.. exorcism will be your cheapest spell (150 mana or so)... only times i ever run out of mana is when gy camping wich is sad annyways so yeah:)

They removed judged seal of insight's %mana returns and added 30% increased mana regen to any judgements with maxed Judgements of the Pure in 4.3. I don't think the regen is there for str stacking anymore, but haven't tried it since the patch. Sadface.

Exorcism's coefficient currently is 34% spell power OR 34% attack power. It will use whichever is higher at the time and ignore the other stat. Your numbers were right in the past. I can't remember which patch changed it. Made me sad since I started farming Gorilla gear and almost finished when it was changed.

Strength is definitely the way I'd go if I ever used him again in PvP, but since he's raiding, I use Intellect stacking for sustained DPS.

From a pure damage standpoint as holy (ignoring mana pool and duration):

(Str > Int) <-- Choose one

Spirit (to hit cap)

Hit (to hit cap)

(AP = Spell Power) <-- Depends on first choice

Haste (until Exorcism hits 1 second w/Divine Favor)

Crit

Haste (beyond soft cap)

Spell Pen (I think some pets have holy resists)

Int (if stacking Str for the slight spell crit)

My point is: In bgs there're always 3/4 mages/rogues full pve geared that can 2 shot everyone. If the holy pally, instead of spam exorcism, stay with 1/2 of that well geared dps is a lot better and if they stick all togheter they probably farm the opposite faction. In this bracket usually win who have more healers ...so again i cant understand WHY someone decide to do dps in healing spec. I mean fi the holy pally is skilled and know when he can do assist dmg/stun is perfect but his main "job" should be heal others and himself. Ofc this is my opinion and everyone is free to do what they prefer

i play a hunter with 10k health, and do fine... i will b able to survive bgs

They removed judged seal of insight's %mana returns and added 30% increased mana regen to any judgements with maxed Judgements of the Pure in 4.3. I don't think the regen is there for str stacking anymore, but haven't tried it since the patch. Sadface.

Exorcism's coefficient currently is 34% spell power OR 34% attack power. It will use whichever is higher at the time and ignore the other stat. Your numbers were right in the past. I can't remember which patch changed it. Made me sad since I started farming Gorilla gear and almost finished when it was changed.

Strength is definitely the way I'd go if I ever used him again in PvP, but since he's raiding, I use Intellect stacking for sustained DPS.

From a pure damage standpoint as holy (ignoring mana pool and duration):

(Str > Int) <-- Choose one

Spirit (to hit cap)

Hit (to hit cap)

(AP = Spell Power) <-- Depends on first choice

Haste (until Exorcism hits 1 second w/Divine Favor)

Crit

Haste (beyond soft cap)

Spell Pen (I think some pets have holy resists)

Int (if stacking Str for the slight spell crit)

oh wow... i guess im outdated:p. but yeah.. what he says...

Users who are viewing this thread