10 warrior

Pogibija

Legend
Just turned off exp at 10, got all BiS items except neck/BoA ring/AGM. No queues... so I'll go to twink at 19 with more luck :] any tips or idea for what I should do in my few BGs while 10?

Yea there won't be queues :( wargames ar starting up on Medivh though. And for cheap lolz you can get the haliscan jacket with +15 resilience. its around 60% dmg reduction with heirloom trinket and shoulders.

hate the resi. my lvl 10 druid usually hits for 600+ but a pally with the chest was reducing my damage to only 120 ish : /

Sav of the Horde said:
Yea there won't be queues :( wargames ar starting up on Medivh though. And for cheap lolz you can get the haliscan jacket with +15 resilience. its around 60% dmg reduction with heirloom trinket and shoulders.

40%

10chars

I have 22 resil/59.69% reduced dmg from players with only the jacket and pvp shoulders and insignia. Don't know what to tell ya.

Lythe said:
hate the resi. my lvl 10 druid usually hits for 600+ but a pally with the chest was reducing my damage to only 120 ish : /

can i get an armory link for your druid? o_O

Hits for 600+ on ____... What spell?

As bad as warriors are at 19, you'd think that they would also be bad at 10. In fact they are quite good. Since level 10's is all abouts stats, Protection Warriors can get 80% or higher combined block/parry/dodge. It makes them very solid vs any sort of melee classes, especially against rogues.

fochixi said:
As bad as warriors are at 19, you'd think that they would also be bad at 10. In fact they are quite good. Since level 10's is all abouts stats, Protection Warriors can get 80% or higher combined block/parry/dodge. It makes them very solid vs any sort of melee classes, especially against rogues.

Not all about stats. I'd say warrior level 10 are good because they can get a high avoidance, med-high dps and level 10 aren't facing all the CC problems of the 19sbracket.

Thanks for the inspiration! I'm gonna go make on now! By the way Pog, can I get an armory link of your Warrior please? o.o

600 with starsurge @ lvl 10.. good joke. unless ur with BOAs, fully buffed, fully enchanted, and on ur eclipse and maybe even then your exaggurating... Reason i say this is u can get what.. 240 SP max or so at lvl 10.. and theres like a cap on SP like if a level 1 gets 100 SP, the spells will only hit a max of like 70, level 5s and tens are the same thing so IDK why ur druid would be an exception..

but just to float your boat, mind tossing an armory link?

ITwink1-5-10 said:
600 with starsurge @ lvl 10.. good joke. unless ur with BOAs, fully buffed, fully enchanted, and on ur eclipse and maybe even then your exaggurating... Reason i say this is u can get what.. 240 SP max or so at lvl 10.. and theres like a cap on SP like if a level 1 gets 100 SP, the spells will only hit a max of like 70, level 5s and tens are the same thing so IDK why ur druid would be an exception..

but just to float your boat, mind tossing an armory link?

Looks like you everything but a good player, so Imma post a SS of starsurge on my not even half geared druid to show it to you. I don't have Bracers/bracer enchant, No belt, No encahnt boots, No enchant gloves, Missing one ring.

http://img257.imageshack.us/i/522scritstarsurge.jpg/

Blah blah blah, It's IMPOSSIBLE to hit 600, Exaggeration. 84 Sp, Only using BoA mace, Cloak, Shoulder, Chest and trinket +3int x2 + Ragefire Leggings bargain gloves unenchanted and the 1 ring.

-84Sp

-No eclipse (Must be dumb to think eclipse change anything in Starsurge damage ANYWAY)

-0 <-- Buff

-Armory link? Search for Titemongole, Medivh (to lazy to get the armory link up)

Look at the armory, he's horribly geared and still critting for 522s.

oh sorry for not posting a armory XD my twink doesnt have BoA's on and ive been swamped with homeowork XD havent even had time to check my mail in game or anything. :< im very sad that he's lvl 11 now T_T dam going afk in a winning wsg.

Don't worry buddy, you'll find the right GM. Have faith, my padawan.

eh didnt even try that lol. i decided to make a lvl 10 war and im having fun with fury. XD wishing i made him before the shattering cause missing out on alot of great gear.

One day you'll do enough bjs to get enough money 2 bribe a gm

Users who are viewing this thread