10 Warlock

weuj

Legend
i was thinking of making a 10 warlock but was wondering if they are any good in at 10? if so could i get an armory? if not is it any classes that is doing good in the bracket?

Don't think 10s get fear. For pve 10 is prob better, but for pvp id prob go 14 for better gear and talents, since you arent getting as much benefit from the stat scaling of 10 as some other classes.

10 warlock is fantastic at the moment imo. Plastics @ Aman'Thul - Community - World of Warcraft of course there are some items missing from this, but you take little damage (easily evened by drain life) and do great damage with Conflag. 22 int is the most useful caster chant at the moment, unless you approve of the Living Steel weapon chain glitch.

10 warlock is fantastic at the moment imo.

I see you linking my character

Level 10 warlocks are quite viable at the moment, both PvE and PvP. Yes, I am missing quite a lot from my level 10 warlock at the moment, however it has proven to do VERY well vs'ing both trial (level 20s), other level 10s and also characters ranging between those two brackets.
It comes down to how you play it and which spec you pick. In my opinion, the benefits of Demonology are NOT worth picking that spec. This leaves you with Destruction and Affliction. Destruction is much more of a burst-effective spec. Having 2 uses of Conflagrate allow you to do big damage in little amounts of time, on top of corruption ticks, imp firebolts and flat casts of incinerate.
Affliction, on the other hand, is much more difficult to time and does smaller damage over more time. Great for pressure, not so great for when you need to do big damage at certain moments. Honestly, the amount of times that those conflags have won me the duel is astounding.

Drain life, yes, does quite a bit of healing. HOWEVER, it still takes time to channel, precious time that could be spent kiting a melee class. I tend to use it only vs'ing casters or when an idiot monk rolls past me. Incinerate does more damage than drain life, but it's nice having the heal.

Healthstone is crazy! It brings approx a 200 heal, and I've had it crit up to 500. (Yes, it does crit).

Pets! I love my imp. It brings a +10% health increase as well as nice turret casting (since many players tend to ignore pets).

In other words, Warlocks are extremely viable at level 10! Even though you lack fear and other "essential" warlock abilities, it does great damage when scaled with your high crit rating, high haste rating and high spellpower.

If you have any questions, please contact me. I'd love to be of further help! :)

Users who are viewing this thread