10 Twink Pally

TheUD

OG
Is a lvl 10 pally a viable option? I am thinking Luck Fishing Hat and dual AGM's.

Thanks for the input.

uhm.. yes i believe so. The damage deduction and the haste works very well. there are 2 twink pallys level 10 that tag team and are very hard to kill, about 1k hp.

If your looking for an armory

[char=Quel%27dorei]Fixxed[/char]

Thank you for the link. My Pally is on his way to twinkdom or maybe it is twinkiosity. either way thanks. :)

yeah np, they like tag team and is it impossible to take them down, 1 is healing the other, i found that their haste helps a lot, dont know the ratio from haste to agil on hands on wep

lol - thats what I originally thought too, but there has to be something to it if this pally guys has 13.5k HK's...

@spookster /agree

My 10's are some of my favorites to play and at 10 being in the GY is not quite as rough. :)

yeah my rogue has troubles with him, i dont know the other one, i think its in the same guild, let me look a little.

Well all the haste rating (36) increases their haste by 121.68% so at level 10 a pally's main heal would be Holy Light (Rank 2) with a casting speed of 2.5 seconds - adding in the 121.68% speed would put it at what?

Ill figure this out soon...I hate doing haste->spell conversions lol

Yeah i cant find him. anyways the heals are fast, like 122% haste on her? My kicks have too long of a CD. He also has an AGM to switch out when its off CD. swinging his 2h axe like a 1h. But they dont destroy 19s in bgs, i can take one down fairly easily, but with the other i need help.

i dont know if that haste is nessicarily correct, armory may count things that dont work in-game like the libram.

Even so that looks like a fun experiment.

haste on lvl 10's is pretty nice (never had 10 pala, but I know it works well on 10 hunter, priest and mage from my own experience allthough the 2 latter are not really viable anymore).

allso seem to remember something that paladins have more benefit from haste allso (or is that just 19's or me being mixed up with something else?).

Spooksters did you work out the healing time yet? can't be bothered either tbh;p (and indeed haste is correct in armory)

@farmerjen

/bow

Your 10 is awesome.

Ok - I think this is how it works. 100% haste will cut the speed of the spell in half, then you take the left over 21.68% and multiply the cast speed by it, and then subract it from half the cast speed - so this is how it works i think:

Half of 2.5 = 1.25 seconds = 100% of the 121.68% haste

so what's left is 21.68%, 2.5x0.2168 =0.542

So 2.5-1.25-0.542 = 0.708 seconds

Which means at level 10, a holy light would go off at a speed of 0.71 seconds...O.O

Haste Pally it is, you could heal faster then someone could hit you. Now that is the way to aggravate a hunter.

Users who are viewing this thread