10 ret palla

Nice start, you just need faction change to get BiS gears like gloves of moon, gargoyle leggins, beastmaster belt etc.

On Silvermoon there isn't much horde who would help me for quests...btw hope to see u in Cata :)

Vukasin said:
Thx.One q,should i change Leather BoA chest to mail one?

Leather = Hit Rating

Mail = Crit

But remember, you can't crit what you can't hit :p

Personally, run around with multi-gear sets.

Vukasin said:
As i thought,thx alot man.Hope to see ya all in bg's in cata :)

Im a US player, so you won't see me >: BEST OF LUCK THOUGH. I herd cata will be epic for 10s.

Isn't it better to get 20 haste and haste or agl on gloves? becuase 7 str = 14ap? but the haste or crit would increase your dps by more? i dont this all exactly maby some one could correct me? but if your a lvl 10 using a 2h should you not be stacking crit or haste? becuase seems to me like your damage would be very low if you stacked str.

I am stacking critt and about haste...i preffer 7str=14ap than 10 haste really.Maybe i'll get another pair of gloves enchanted with haste and see how it goes,thx for comment :)

Vukasin said:
I am stacking critt and about haste...i preffer 7str=14ap than 10 haste really.Maybe i'll get another pair of gloves enchanted with haste and see how it goes,thx for comment :)

You should go for haste, it also makes ur heals faster, but its ur choice.

Stunggix said:
Lucky fishing hat as helm, Boots are unavaible and you need atleast 1 AGM.

Thanks, I've updated the list with new boots. Unfortunately, on my realm, the stv arena is camped by 5 or more 80s every 3 hours, even at 3am. And the same people complete the fishing tournament over and over to grief people, so the lucky fishing hat is also unavailable to me. I figure most people can swap those in if they are able to get them.

Actually, I'm still trying to get one of the badges from the arena on my main for the achievement, been trying off and on for like 2 years now.

haste on the gloves will really help you a lot more than 7str. Even 15agi would be better than 7str

Users who are viewing this thread