10 mage questions

drewkemp23

Legend
how easy is the gearing are there any gf'ed items that are unobtainable. Are they good at the level?

Requires a faction change for BiS. 10-14 is normally very easy to gear. Easier than 19 if that's what you're asking. Meh, GF'd is always a plus, but isn't necessary, I do great. Check my mage in my sig. Haven't done 150-225 skinning, but other than that, BiS. No GF'd gear, of course.

Only thing about 10 is the professions are a pain in the ass, just get a friend 1-75 is easy. 75-150 herb you need help. 150-225 you do not need help just go the lake in the plaguelands and pick liferoot. Skinning you would probably need help 75-225.

All of this bracket requires a faction change. Even if it just 1 stat point. You aren't BiS unless you faction. What faction would you go? Horde or ally? Ally has the blue gear from the darkshore quest which is the most important quest if you go ally. If you go horde, then the most important is the ring quest from ghostlands, pick your faction and decide which is more important, I guess if you don't want to faction change..but it is pretty much a big thing of this bracket.

If you don't want to faction change, you are best off at 10 to go alli only and if you are going 14 its better if you are horde

Users who are viewing this thread