10,000 Soulfires... can we do it?

I had this whole post written out with my math, but then firefox crashed and I lost it before I could post (/tear). But seriously, can it be done if set up? I've seen them at 6k before, but that was without the flag debuff and I'm certain that I can come up with a setup that can give me even more fire power (863 firepower). Working with Glyph of Life Tap as well, full buffs and consumables. I'll list them tomorrow since I have no time for it tonight.

Working with this chardev --> chardev.org v6 ~ a World of Warcraft character planner

Obviously would be done on a fury warrior with Death Wish, in zerker stance, with the 100% flag debuff, and both him and I with the Zerker buff. Also a ton of other % buffs that I'm not 100% sure how to calculate.

So, can it be done? Discuss.

Cindercloth boots have 18 sp, other than that i think you have it covered :p.

Edit: wasnt taking into account the spirit for the glyph.

if you've seen 6k on a non flag debuff'd person, than it stands to reason than with the optimal max fire damage setup, best buffs & consumables AND on the perfectly debuffed target that 10k should be very reachable.

just wondering...i thought zerker and death wish stopped stacking ages ago, if you got both than would the debuffs still stack even though the buffs dont?

11k was done on Ranchero (Dolphins flag carrier, Prot Paladin) by a Ruin warlock who had zerking and orc racial and trinket, while Ranchero had 100% debuff.

There was no screenshot but everyone who played that game including Ranchero had a laugh about it on the forums for the rest of the day.

Krymore said:
11k was done on Ranchero (Dolphins flag carrier, Prot Paladin) by a Ruin warlock who had zerking and orc racial and trinket, while Ranchero had 100% debuff.

There was no screenshot but everyone who played that game including Ranchero had a laugh about it on the forums for the rest of the day.

it's 6 second cast tho....plenty of time for interupt, LoS etc...

looks good on paper, almost useless in reality.

Yeah but what if its in a huge group? I mean he gets sapped or stunned or something then gets hit by that? I mean.. its not like every situations is going to be the one lock vs the one paladin.

Lawlpurge said:
4 second cast actually

i'd say get instant HoT, so that only leaves you 3 talent points left...which means...6-1.2=4.8 sec cast

Taitaih said:
I had this whole post written out with my math, but then firefox crashed and I lost it before I could post (/tear). But seriously, can it be done if set up? I've seen them at 6k before, but that was without the flag debuff and I'm certain that I can come up with a setup that can give me even more fire power (863 firepower). Working with Glyph of Life Tap as well, full buffs and consumables. I'll list them tomorrow since I have no time for it tonight.

Working with this chardev --> chardev.org v6 ~ a World of Warcraft character planner

Obviously would be done on a fury warrior with Death Wish, in zerker stance, with the 100% flag debuff, and both him and I with the Zerker buff. Also a ton of other % buffs that I'm not 100% sure how to calculate.

So, can it be done? Discuss.

So :) hey im new to Twinkinfo.com

But this looks interesting, and since my battlegroup is now 100% dead, i will be xfering, look me up if your wanting me to xfer :eek:

Poodyteng(idk how to link the damn armory shit so just look up Poodyteng in the armory :))

Maybe I should rename this thread to "Biggest soulfire possible" lol. I'll crunch some more numbers tonight.

And yea, obviously this is completely set up and really in no way useful to actual pvp lol.

glancealot said:

The discussion isn't about how usefull it is..... it is about could it reach 10k.......I am only saying 11k WAS already done by a Ruin warlock...... that's all!!

Anyone who doesn't sniff air from a bottle knows how easily it can be interuppted.

today's 49 twinks have more spell power than old school 60

[video=youtube;6iE7mAzgTdo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iE7mAzgTdo[/video]

and that is without the flag carrier debuff...

so 10k is definitely easily achievable.

btw, i was in that wsg. broodlord(the lock) had tons of buffs and slith(the warrior) took the zerker buff and stayed in zerker stance.

man, good old GM grind days...

Emberstorm +15%

Pyroclasm + 6%

Berserket stance + 5%

Berserking + 30%

Berserking (target) +10%

Death Wish + 20% (does it stack?)

Curse of Elements + 8%

Flag Debuff +100%

Buffs:

Lifetap +20-25

Ruby serpent +100

Blood Fury +101

Brilliant wizard oil + 36

Chipped Power Core + 25

Juicy Bear burger + 14 (think that's the best?)

Elixir of Firepower + 40

Improved DS + 23

Flametongue totem + 49

Base Fire damage +426

Amplify Magic on the warlock, then also, depending on your spec, Arcane Int and Kings would help my love. Also, i know its WAY past that, but during the Midsummer festival, the food buffs increase spell power by some ammount i dont remember. Also, have a shaman around for their SP totem.

I've added in all the buffs from kings and such (only spirit buffs will really help me boost my spellpower through glyph of life tap). Amp magic on target warrior and go. I might try to put together a gear set for it.

glancealot said:

Thats honestly the biggest concern you have in setting up something like this?

This isnt a reality thing, its getting a big crit on your Achievement page, and a lulz from the peopel you show the vid from, and 100m views on youtube.

Users who are viewing this thread