1 Handed wep for a Frost DK

Fivebyfive

Grandfathered
Good afternoon all,

I’ve decided to do a 20DK gearing it Unholy and tanking sometimes.

I’m a F2P account and can’t figure out a way to get some 2x1 hand weps for frost. I know a 2Hander probably will do more damage but I wanted to experiment. In the WOD dungeons the 1 Hand weps won’t drop for me? Does anyone know of any way to find rares or a way to get some decent 1 hand weps? I’ve done the WOD rares and got 2x Purple swords but they’re 57ilvl.

I may just be stupid farming 2 x 1handers but thought it would be cool.
Thanks in advance!

I can only think of Ironfoe and Dragon's Call
I think you can get the wod ones aswell but you need high level with you in group to get legacy loot.

Those are the only ones that are farmable as far as i know. I don’t know about alliance, but horde has the nesingwary quests in zuldazar, where the endig quest can upgrade to an i87 epic weapon, but that’s a onetimer. Also, Shadowlands quests upgrade to i67 i think, so any weapon-reward quests there can yield better ones than dungeon blues.

I can only think of Ironfoe and Dragon's Call
I think you can get the wod ones aswell but you need high level with you in group to get legacy loot.
Cheers for the reply. Was thinking about Ironfoe and cheers for the advice on the Shadowlands quests might look into them.

To be fair had a play earlier and frost damage is a bit meh.. anyway, unholy is more fun running dungeons!

Scaleterror Slicer is a 1h STR weapon quest reward from The Deadliest Catch, a quest chain in Anglepoint Wharf, Tira'garde sound
Can proc to epic. iLvl 87 or blue iLvl 61

A friend rerolled a lv 11 paladin until getting the epic version.

There's also a 1h STR weapon quest reward in Deadmines that can proc iLvl 87 epic.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread