1/16/2021 or 1/23/2021 Plebmade Wargame Signup Horde vs. Alliance!

Neaptink - Laughing Skull Alliance.
Priest. Can play all 3 specs. Not insanely geared, basically a f2p on my main account that is a veteran.
Edit: prefer holy or shadow, but I see shadow is taken.

Last edited:
Bump. Also @Neon , potential alliance fc, depending on how geared I get by the 23rd. Highxwarlord - Laughing Skull Alliance

Edit: also, is there a discord where this will be occuring? Is it the Wow20 discord or some other discord?. Thanks.

Last edited:
Bump. Also @Neon , potential alliance fc, depending on how geared I get by the 23rd. Highxwarlord - Laughing Skull Alliance

Edit: also, is there a discord where this will be occuring? Is it the Wow20 discord or some other discord?. Thanks.

Yes I created a new discord that I will link on the day of, if it even happens not looking too bright rn. Thought there would be more interest shown.

I would encourage people to try to learn new specs to help with getting premades in this bracket going, as an anecdote from my participation the 59 bracket wargames pre bfa i think it was, not sure what expansion exactly tho. At first it was hard to get good balanced games, because people didn't have multiple characters or would only play x spec. However, as time went on people rolled more characters, on both factions, and the people that would only play spec x tried other specs, such as disc mains learning holy or healers learning dps specs and dps learning healing specs. My $.02, I'm excited for twink wargames and want this to be a success. Looks like we need a healer or two on alliance and some healers and dps on horde, lets get it!

BRACKET NEEDS SOME GOOD OLD RIVALRIES TO GET HER GOING AGAIN

once again NEON doing all the legwork on these boards.

Ye site dying was kinda unfortunate. On the bright side my fc is bis besides gems and rivendare sword, so ally fc should be sorted whenever we try to get games going. Edit: maybe we should have a 20 wargame discord so that it is easier to coordinate things in real time, and we aren't reliant on a thread on a website. Idk about most people, but I check discord way more than I check xpoff.

Can someone organize a time to que for Epic Battleground and try to get that going? do a poll and see if you can get the numbers

I've had some really fun premade v premade games this xpac. Hopefully horde can step things up again. I think it's too soon though for wargames as people are still gearing, experimenting, and learning their classes/meta. Might be better to reassess in a few weeks/a month. Still a really fresh xpac imo.

A little disappointed more 20s are not interested in doing some wargames....it's almost like they just want to pick on lvlers all day :^)

Anyway I can play priest -selen-dentarg(h) mage belys-blackrock(A) druid lailyris-blackrock (A) shaman kagoshania-blackrock(h)

A little disappointed more 20s are not interested in doing some wargames....it's almost like they just want to pick on lvlers all day :^)
It's almost like the people who choose to play twinks in a bracket with levelers are only interested in... farming levelers? How could you suggest such a thing?!

I can also play mw or dk on alliance
[doublepost=1613003798,1613003646][/doublepost]So just put me down for healer 3 on ally

I can also play mw or dk on alliance
[doublepost=1613003798,1613003646][/doublepost]So just put me down for healer 3 on ally
Healer 3 <3

Edit: technically healer #2, and I'm FC #1 or healer #3

Users who are viewing this thread