US wts 19 rogue 19 priest 29 rogue

oranghammer

Legend
looking to sale my twink account. I dont have time to play anymore. I am the original owner and can provide ID scan.

19 undead female priest : bis minus the rep gear from wsg and fishing item. have agm, furbolg medicine bag, both dagger and staff. all enchanted. bot have weapon 55 healing. best enchants.
having max fishing for level
19 undead female rogue: bis except wsg rep gear and fishing . 2x shadowfang (crusader, 15 agil), 2x assasin blade (both 15 agil). includes agm. best enchants. have max fishing for level.

29 orc rogue male: bis minus wsg rep and ab rep gear. have daggers and sword. included agm. all enchanter with the best.

asking 350. discord is : yupper#1116

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_042820_210423.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_042820_210423.jpg
    429 KB · Views: 252
  • WoWScrnShot_042820_210504.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_042820_210504.jpg
    375.1 KB · Views: 246
  • WoWScrnShot_042820_210539.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_042820_210539.jpg
    427.3 KB · Views: 245
Last edited:
29 rogue isnt bis, silverlaines family seal, and what are those weps?

not trying to diminish the worth of what youre trying to get, but worth noting not BIS

29 rogue isnt bis, silverlaines family seal, and what are those weps?

not trying to diminish the worth of what youre trying to get, but worth noting not BIS

vendeta offhand from gnomergan dagger MH, Butcher in bag also have zealot in bank. The ring isn’t bis, as I mention, toon need rep gear which include wag ring.

$400 for 3 twinks is kind of pushing it (not in my terms but based on average market sales)

Value in twink accounts comes from grandfathered value. Just saying. You dont/cant have anything unobtainable

nah theres surprisingly a lot of wealthy players who would make this deal... i was gonna say for even more. thats a lot of time and effort for three-fitty...

Imagine wanting 2x AGMs in classic

imagine not wanting 1% extra dodge on rogue

For what, Literally dueling other rogues? Nothing else?
If you value 1% dodge more than being able to dispel sheeps on teammates & recover resources or use an insignia trinket than you have your priorities mixed. This isnt TBC; Double AGM is garbage.

imagine not wanting 1% extra dodge on rogue
why would u want double agm on a rogue? For what 1 dodge? Pvp trinket is better. Also why would u want medicine bag on rogue? Ur job as a rogue isnt to carry flag, it is to be offense.

why would u want double agm on a rogue? For what 1 dodge? Pvp trinket is better. Also why would u want medicine bag on rogue? Ur job as a rogue isnt to carry flag, it is to be offense.

There are many times when you'll need to grab flag, obv you'll be trying to drop it to designated FC if you have asap.

For what, Literally dueling other rogues? Nothing else?
If you value 1% dodge more than being able to dispel sheeps on teammates & recover resources or use an insignia trinket than you have your priorities mixed. This isnt TBC; Double AGM is garbage.

Swap to second agm when trinket on cd. I don't use recomb when no mage on enemy team, and sometimes both recomb and insignia are on CD. Double AGM isn't garbage it's just situational. Guess you just dont prepare for those moments.

Last edited:
There are many times when you'll need to grab flag, obv you'll be trying to drop it to designated FC if you have asap.

Swap to second agm when trinket on cd. I don't use recomb when no mage on enemy team, and sometimes both recomb and insignia are on CD. Double AGM isn't garbage it's just situational. Guess you just dont prepare for those moments.

FC main here.
Not once have I ever thought "man I wish I had an extra AGM. That 1% dodge would have saved my ass"
I'd rather help others get their first than do some retarded, time-wasteful, selfish thing like such. a single AGM isnt game changing, there is no way you could even argue 2 being good until TBC lol

FC main here.
Not once have I ever thought "man I wish I had an extra AGM. That 1% dodge would have saved my ass"
I'd rather help others get their first than do some retarded, time-wasteful, selfish thing like such. a single AGM isnt game changing, there is no way you could even argue 2 being good until TBC lol

This is a rogue not an FC so why even mention that..
I never said AGM was gamechanging, I said it was situational and there are definitely situations where both your insignia and combo is on cooldown and in those instances you can swap over an extra AGM for the dodge. So yeah, seems like i just argued for it being good woops

This is a rogue not an FC so why even mention that..
I never said AGM was gamechanging, I said it was situational and there are definitely situations where both your insignia and combo is on cooldown and in those instances you can swap over an extra AGM for the dodge. So yeah, seems like i just argued for it being good woops

they share cool downs so no need for 2 agm. One dodge isn’t worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread