US Walrusbreath hacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently hes not a hacker because if he were, he`d be, duh prolly b& by now due to the reports maybe

Yes I do - it's called credible eyewitness evidence, which BTW if you want a standard to go by is admissible evidence in any court of law to convict, where video evidence is not necessary. Just so you know.

This is how religion was created?

Yes I do - it's called credible eyewitness evidence, which BTW if you want a standard to go by is admissible evidence in any court of law to convict, where video evidence is not necessary. Just so you know.

Credible eye witness evidence would require multiple accounts reporting that he hacked and all of your story's need to match.

So far, you've had a "few" people back up your claims but are by no means veterans of this website and therefore there credibility is severely lacking.

Therefore, you actually have a case of he said she said evidence, which would hold up in a court of law for roughly 30 seconds.

Explain in detail, with screen shots showing what you're talking about, or you're going to be discredited by 99% of the community. I don't like hackers, but I'm not going to blindly follow your here say evidence without having anything to back your claims. If you can provide detailed information on what happened with pictures showing EXACTLY what happened, people will take you serious.

If some of you think he's not lying then idk why you're keeping this going. Just stay in your fantasy world when you see someone act like an idiot and think it's "skillz1!1". No amount of evidence or eyewitness info will convince you.

I've seen every kind of BS excuse, distortion, and story about this type of cheating since MoP from people that are far better players than him at the top of the RBG & arena ladders. I've versed him many times but Phron IMO is only an average player w/o the exploits and hacks he uses, just like several others in this bracket I've seen.

Not a matter of me learning or being able to do the jumps. I know most of them and none of the 'exploit' jumps or WSG wall bugs are new to me. As I've posted, his claims about the WSG jump is bogus - a goblin char cannot do what he did w/o help from a wall hack. Period. What's more, several players saw it too and commented at the time, they knew it wasn't a Rocket Jump or someone just being "good" at trick jumps since there is no wall bug there. On top of those facts, when there was no fire animation from RJ then it could not have been RJ.

Don't know why that's so hard to get through some of your thick skulls. Instead, you try every kind of convoluted bullshit excuse to somehow pretend it's legit. Except those who know better are not fooled.

The BS shack AFK he lied about a couple days after I had posted that he went up the right side of it the way he did, then tried to concoct a story about "catch points" on the left side and other hogwash. Again, goblin RJ or a climb exploit/bug was not the way he could have done it.

And his running both an Alli and Horde toon simultaneously in the same BGs (that I saw him doing in at least 3 instances) which is likely a pilot or acct. share, or doing to help throw matches to one side or other.

When you couple all of that with the statements he's made to me in B-tag chat (before he got mad and removed me when I confronted him) about blind hatred of the bracket and the players, and wanting to grief them constantly, you can see the picture here. Then his out-of-nowhere comments about his S.O. and penis size which was pretty embarrassing.

Phron is a pathetic, insecure cheating scumlord using the same crap I've seen hundreds of times from much higher ranked/skilled players, and peddling the same kind of lies and excuses that they've always used.

Let's pretend for a moment EVERYTHING you say is true.
What in the world would a person gain at this level by doing this?
What would they gain by having a toon play on each faction and /afking one and playing the other in the same BG?
What would they gain by "throwing a match" in a lowbie PuG battleground?

We get no honor. Surely, by now the, accused has all the gear they need from the BG boxes. HKs are all but meaningless once you have the Bloodthirsty title. And if the accused did need or even want HKs, there are far more efficient ways to go about gaining them.
A person really can't blame the accused for removing them from their B-tag. After all, look at the all the names they were called in that last sentence alone.

I queue Alliance and Horde toons simultaneously as well. However, I just take the first pop. It is something I would encourage more people to do. We might get shorter queue times.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Eyewitness evidence u say, I see only you claiming he's a hacker, where dem witnesses at?

200w.gif

If some of you think he's not lying then idk why you're keeping this going. Just stay in your fantasy world when you see someone act like an idiot and think it's "skillz1!1". No amount of evidence or eyewitness info will convince you.

I've seen every kind of BS excuse, distortion, and story about this type of cheating since MoP from people that are far better players than him at the top of the RBG & arena ladders. I've versed him many times but Phron IMO is only an average player w/o the exploits and hacks he uses, just like several others in this bracket I've seen.

Not a matter of me learning or being able to do the jumps. I know most of them and none of the 'exploit' jumps or WSG wall bugs are new to me. As I've posted, his claims about the WSG jump is bogus - a goblin char cannot do what he did w/o help from a wall hack. Period. What's more, several players saw it too and commented at the time, they knew it wasn't a Rocket Jump or someone just being "good" at trick jumps since there is no wall bug there. On top of those facts, when there was no fire animation from RJ then it could not have been RJ.

Don't know why that's so hard to get through some of your thick skulls. Instead, you try every kind of convoluted bullshit excuse to somehow pretend it's legit. Except those who know better are not fooled.

The BS shack AFK he lied about a couple days after I had posted that he went up the right side of it the way he did, then tried to concoct a story about "catch points" on the left side and other hogwash. Again, goblin RJ or a climb exploit/bug was not the way he could have done it.

And his running both an Alli and Horde toon simultaneously in the same BGs (that I saw him doing in at least 3 instances) which is likely a pilot or acct. share, or doing to help throw matches to one side or other.

When you couple all of that with the statements he's made to me in B-tag chat (before he got mad and removed me when I confronted him) about blind hatred of the bracket and the players, and wanting to grief them constantly, you can see the picture here. Then his out-of-nowhere comments about his S.O. and penis size which was pretty embarrassing.

Phron is a pathetic, insecure cheating scumlord using the same crap I've seen hundreds of times from much higher ranked/skilled players, and peddling the same kind of lies and excuses that they've always used.
There's no hack that can do what you described in one fluid quick moment the chance of phron having speed hacks stacked with fly hacks is impossible bc speed hacks are almost impossible to get your hands on you would need a deep wallet for that shit if u don't know phron he's a lowkey savage and know every jump in the map just move on u hoe stop crying and bragging you've seen ever move in the game nigga no one cares report him and stop crying about it no one needs a new "he hacked" thread from you every week because he did a jump to get away from yo and you couldn't do it so you decided to call it a hack you have a huge personal vendetta again mr phron and it's annoying no one cares even these mods are sick of you crying about something that hasn't happened

Let's pretend for a moment EVERYTHING you say is true.
What in the world would a person gain at this level by doing this?
What would they gain by having a toon play on each faction and /afking one and playing the other in the same BG?
What would they gain by "throwing a match" in a lowbie PuG battleground?

Once again, I see several of you having "selective comprehension".

I stated what he's told me in B-tag: he hates the bracket, hates the people in it, and lives to grief them as much as he can. Whatever his personal vendettas or motivations are for it otherwise he didn't say. He also didn't kick me from his B-tag because I called him a name, that's something you've pulled out of your ass. He simply didn't like being confronted with his cheating and told to knock it off. I'm sure if I would have yukked it up with him like several of you here are doing that I'd still be on his list.

@Zatox - Let me know when anyone is required to be a "veteran" of this site, and exactly what defines "veteran" status, :rolleyes: to report such scumbag behavior or to discuss it. Would that be, I don't know...37 days, 6 months, a year, 5 years, "ahh've played WoW since vaneller alpha!1!!"? Don't be ridiculous. BTW, I'm not new here. I was registered on the old TI site for some time before it switched to XPOff.

@Gokku - Coming from an admitted hacker such as yourself, you have zero credibility in trying to minimize or defend the practice. It is entirely possible and in fact typical for wall hacks to do exactly what I've described that he's done. To be accurate, I didn't say "speed hacks" nor did I say fly hacks. GG you pathetic hacker scumlord.

Last edited:

I stated what he's told me in B-tag: he hates the bracket, hates the people in it, and lives to grief them as much as he can. Whatever his personal vendettas or motivations are for it otherwise he didn't say. He also didn't kick me from his B-tag because I called him a name, that's something you've pulled out of your ass. He simply didn't like being being confronted with his cheating and told to knock it off. I'm sure if I would have yukked it up with him like several of you here are doing that I'd still be on his list.

@Zatox - Let me know when anyone is required to be a "veteran" of this site, and exactly what defines "veteran" status, :rolleyes: to report such scumbag behavior or to discuss it. Would that be, I don't know...37 days, 6 months, a year, 5 years, 12 years? Don't be ridiculous. BTW, I'm not new here. I was registered on the old TI site for some time before it switched to XPOff.

@Gokku - Coming from an admitted hacker such as yourself, you have zero credibility in trying to minimize or defend the practice. It is entirely possible and in fact typical for wall hacks to do exactly what I've described that he's done. To be accurate, I didn't say "speed hacks" nor did I say fly hacks. GG you pathetic hacker scumlord.
Gokku is actually right. And he's telling you what hacks would be needed to perform that move. Because simple wall hacks wouldn't. You should read more carefully.

Gokku is actually right. And he's telling you what hacks would be needed to perform that move. Because simple wall hacks wouldn't. You should read more carefully.

Sorry to inform you but wall hacks would indeed allow one to climb the wall in that area that I described in WSG and in BS-AB. A simple web search to the hacker/script sites will prove that. I've seen them performed many times in Rated BGs and lower randoms.

I stated what he's told me in B-tag: he hates the bracket, hates the people in it, and lives to grief them as much as he can. Whatever his personal vendettas or motivations are for it otherwise he didn't say. He also didn't kick me from his B-tag because I called him a name, that's something you've pulled out of your ass. He simply didn't like being being confronted with his cheating and told to knock it off. I'm sure if I would have yukked it up with him like several of you here are doing that I'd still be on his list.

@Zatox - Let me know when anyone is required to be a "veteran" of this site, and exactly what defines "veteran" status, :rolleyes: to report such scumbag behavior or to discuss it. Would that be, I don't know...37 days, 6 months, a year, 5 years, "ahh've played WoW since vaneller alpha!1!!"? Don't be ridiculous. BTW, I'm not new here. I was registered on the old TI site for some time before it switched to XPOff.

You're cherry picking. You only addressed the analogy rather then the meaning of said analogy.

Regardless, provide evidence or a thorough explanation of what he did or give it up. So far your explanation has been vague / horrible. Like I said, I don't like hackers either but you need to explain what happened better.

You're cherry picking. You only addressed the analogy rather then the meaning of said analogy.

Regardless, provide evidence or a thorough explanation of what he did or give it up. So far your explanation has been vague / horrible. Like I said, I don't like hackers either but you need to explain what happened better.

Cherry picking? No, I've covered most of these excuses and OT flames sufficiently, some of which deserved to be ignored for their silliness and stupidity. There's no "said analogy" I've used here either, and I've been very specific in what I've described so you're grasping for straws there too.

This circlejerk has been going on for far too long already.

Fair warning: Do not create any further threads slandering fellow community members without solid proof. 'Eyewitness' bullshit doesn`t make the cut.
Or, just report the people you believe to be offenders to Blizzard and let them investigate. Either way, this thread has run its course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread