US Walrusbreath hacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to answer some of the idiots and bootlickers, since mods closed the thread (AGAIN):

I have a goblin too, I don't know how Rocket Jump works. He would have made it over the fence at that spot even if he hadn't used RJ to top the wall, which he did because RJ works for climbing sheer walls that are normally accessible. I've tried to RJ it and sorry, but nope. That is one of the known wall glitch areas in WSG and no one saw the spell animation for it anyway. He did RJ, he didn't use a wall hack. It's that simple.

Do you maladjusted mongos think you can pass off such lame crap that's so easily disproved, something I've seen amongst hackers in Rated PvP many times? Try harder.

Same as I posted couple days ago that he RJ'd to the high corner of the room in the BS shack and LOL'd, which is also a normally accessible spot. He also came down from the spot once then climbed it again w/o using RJ which would have worked anyway.

Case closed.

Gobly seem like a pretty cool gui, eh, jumps off of rocket and doesn't afrai of arything

Someone do an autopsy on walrusbreath his brain to see where the tumor lies.

I rarely check this site. And when I do, I rarely comment. But I have to comment on this after reading the phron hacks thread. Phron does not hack. I have played VS him for YEARS. Yes, his jumps are good, yes, he's a good player, yes, it gets annoying. But you know what? @Walrusbreath You have to learn the jumps and keep up. Not try and ruin a persons reputation because you are simply not as good. Phron has done some jumps over the years that have confused even myself at times, where they hacks? No. You should improve as a player before you come here spreading bullshit.
Also, being as this xpac has changed a lot and there's far less twinks in BGs I thought the crybaby threads would end, apparently not.

I saw him ahck too bannnn1!!1!!!!

Ill definitely believe he is a hacker until he provede us with some prof that he isnt. Maybe upload every bg he plays on youtube or stream everyting he does ingame.

I rarely check this site. And when I do, I rarely comment. But I have to comment on this after reading the phron hacks thread. Phron does not hack. I have played VS him for YEARS. Yes, his jumps are good, yes, he's a good player, yes, it gets annoying. But you know what? @Walrusbreath You have to learn the jumps and keep up. Not try and ruin a persons reputation because you are simply not as good. Phron has done some jumps over the years that have confused even myself at times, where they hacks? No. You should improve as a player before you come here spreading bullshit.
Also, being as this xpac has changed a lot and there's far less twinks in BGs I thought the crybaby threads would end, apparently not.

If some of you think he's not lying then idk why you're keeping this going. Just stay in your fantasy world when you see someone act like an idiot and think it's "skillz1!1". No amount of evidence or eyewitness info will convince you.

I've seen every kind of BS excuse, distortion, and story about this type of cheating since MoP from people that are far better players than him at the top of the RBG & arena ladders. I've versed him many times but Phron IMO is only an average player w/o the exploits and hacks he uses, just like several others in this bracket I've seen.

Not a matter of me learning or being able to do the jumps. I know most of them and none of the 'exploit' jumps or WSG wall bugs are new to me. As I've posted, his claims about the WSG jump is bogus - a goblin char cannot do what he did w/o help from a wall hack. Period. What's more, several players saw it too and commented at the time, they knew it wasn't a Rocket Jump or someone just being "good" at trick jumps since there is no wall bug there. On top of those facts, when there was no fire animation from RJ then it could not have been RJ.

Don't know why that's so hard to get through some of your thick skulls. Instead, you try every kind of convoluted bullshit excuse to somehow pretend it's legit. Except those who know better are not fooled.

The BS shack AFK he lied about a couple days after I had posted that he went up the right side of it the way he did, then tried to concoct a story about "catch points" on the left side and other hogwash. Again, goblin RJ or a climb exploit/bug was not the way he could have done it.

And his running both an Alli and Horde toon simultaneously in the same BGs (that I saw him doing in at least 3 instances) which is likely a pilot or acct. share, or doing to help throw matches to one side or other.

When you couple all of that with the statements he's made to me in B-tag chat (before he got mad and removed me when I confronted him) about blind hatred of the bracket and the players, and wanting to grief them constantly, you can see the picture here. Then his out-of-nowhere comments about his S.O. and penis size which was pretty embarrassing.

Phron is a pathetic, insecure cheating scumlord using the same crap I've seen hundreds of times from much higher ranked/skilled players, and peddling the same kind of lies and excuses that they've always used.

If some of you think he's not lying then idk why you're keeping this going. Just stay in your fantasy world when you see someone act like an idiot and think it's "skillz1!1". No amount of evidence or eyewitness info will convince you.

I've seen every kind of BS excuse, distortion, and story about this type of cheating since MoP from people that are far better players than him at the top of the RBG & arena ladders. I've versed him many times but Phron IMO is only an average player w/o the exploits and hacks he uses, just like several others in this bracket I've seen.

Not a matter of me learning or being able to do the jumps. I know most of them and none of the 'exploit' jumps or WSG wall bugs are new to me. As I've posted, his claims about the WSG jump is bogus - a goblin char cannot do what he did w/o help from a wall hack. Period. What's more, several players saw it too and commented at the time, they knew it wasn't a Rocket Jump or someone just being "good" at trick jumps since there is no wall bug there. On top of those facts, when there was no fire animation from RJ then it could not have been RJ.

Don't know why that's so hard to get through some of your thick skulls. Instead, you try every kind of convoluted bullshit excuse to somehow pretend it's legit. Except those who know better are not fooled.

The BS shack AFK he lied about a couple days after I had posted that he went up the right side of it the way he did, then tried to concoct a story about "catch points" on the left side and other hogwash. Again, goblin RJ or a climb exploit/bug was not the way he could have done it.

And his running both an Alli and Horde toon simultaneously in the same BGs (that I saw him doing in at least 3 instances) which is likely a pilot or acct. share, or doing to help throw matches to one side or other.

When you couple all of that with the statements he's made to me in B-tag chat (before he got mad and removed me when I confronted him) about blind hatred of the bracket and the players, and wanting to grief them constantly, you can see the picture here. Then his out-of-nowhere comments about his S.O. and penis size which was pretty embarrassing.

Phron is a pathetic, insecure cheating scumlord using the same crap I've seen hundreds of times from much higher ranked/skilled players, and peddling the same kind of lies and excuses that they've always used.

But you have no evidence, right?

Yes I do - it's called credible eyewitness evidence, which BTW if you want a standard to go by is admissible evidence in any court of law to convict, where video evidence is not necessary. Just so you know.

Tell that to blizzard, im sure you will get him banned.

I've said all that needs to be said here. You all keep circle jerking though. It's always good to stay friends with a hacker for your premades, hmm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread