US Voc, add me "homie".

Some who promised to be there didn't show, I have no control over that. I was just looking to have some fun. Consider yourself lucky bc had they showed, you prob would have got 3-0 contained.
Lots of talk for no show.

This was a double dodge if I am not mistaken.

/cheers
You are definitely mistaking.

We had practice games against Albinocow before our Voc games so we could practice against different comps. My team didn't show up to them. I took blame for that.

Now the Voc games if you look at one of Shark's post above, he took a SS of us all waiting there. We waited for 30 minutes and then logged.

So once again, yes. You are mistaking.

You are definitely mistaking.

We had practice games against Albinocow before our Voc games so we could practice against different comps. My team didn't show up to them. I took blame for that.

Now the Voc games if you look at one of Shark's post above, he took a SS of us all waiting there. We waited for 30 minutes and then logged.

So once again, yes. You are mistaking.

You all misunderstand...
Two dodges by a single person. 2 x 1 = 2
Not a single dodge by two different entities. 1 x 2 = 2
I can see how my wording could be easily misconstrued. For that I apologize.
For shame@Burg, you know I would never state such things about you. You are one of my "chosen". /lol

Merry Christmas everyone!

You all misunderstand...
Two dodges by a single person. 2 x 1 = 2
Not a single dodge by two different entities. 1 x 2 = 2
I can see how my wording could be easily misconstrued. For that I apologize.
For shame@Burg, you know I would never state such things about you. You are one of my "chosen". /lol

Merry Christmas everyone!
I misunderstood! No harm, no foul! :)

Let people enjoy feeling good about doing what they want to do. Stop taking sh its on others from the peanut gallery. Exception: Sharkshark, he enjoys getting shat on in more ways than one.

Bruh, your English is sh*t. Please keep my name out of your mouth. Go get cukked by @Voc as I'm sure you're a teammate of his. Keep up the great work on being bad from the 'peanut gallery'. Chow Chow fo now sucka.

Bruh, your English is sh*t. Please keep my name out of your mouth. Go get cukked by @Voc as I'm sure you're a teammate of his. Keep up the great work on being bad from the 'peanut gallery'. Chow Chow fo now sucka.
How does your wife handle your periods?

How does your wife handle your periods?

Do you know the meaning of wife? With you being only 12 probably not. Chow dum dumb dummy... Better information from your mother next time. What's @Voc have to do with any of your statements anyway? It seems to me you have always have ADHD if you want to be on my c0ck just make new thread that is all. BYE BIA BIA.

q bgs plz ez wins rite

Bruh, you didn't even log on at the proper time that you said, 'BRB IRL shit.. (para phrasing)'. Yet you want us stop what we doing. Nope.

Do you know the meaning of wife? With you being only 12 probably not. Chow dum dumb dummy... Better information from your mother next time. What's @Voc have to do with any of your statements anyway? It seems to me you have always have ADHD if you want to be on my c0ck just make new thread that is all. BYE BIA BIA.
Your wife told me to keep responding so she would have a couple minutes to breathe. I'm saving the new thread for when we go out.

Your wife told me to keep responding so she would have a couple minutes to breathe. I'm saving the new thread for when we go out.

K. Feelsbadman. When your 12 FAPing is the only action you see. This quote is exactly what a 12 year old would say.

Also, so you're telling me you would try to f'around with someone else's wife? Great morals you have...

Users who are viewing this thread