US Voc, add me "homie".

Shark you run ret/surv in 2s to climb an imaginary bracket. Youre just as pathetic as the no show

Shark you run ret/surv in 2s to climb an imaginary bracket. Youre just as pathetic as the no show
hahahahahahaha ur so cool dude i even added a extra hahas to show u how cool u are.

K. Feelsbadman. When your 12 FAPing is the only action you see. This quote is exactly what a 12 year old would say.

Also, so you're telling me you would try to f'around with someone else's wife? Great morals you have...
Awww you don't know. Denial is the first step.

She didn't tell me at first. Sorry bud. You should be more concerned with your wife than me.

Awww you don't know. Denial is the first step.

She didn't tell me at first. Sorry bud. You should be more concerned with your wife than me.
woah a roleplayer ive never seen 1 of ur kind outside of the goldshire inn
dam shark is so screwed now

Unfortunately it only takes the immature acts of a few to bring down the reputation of an entire group. That is why top ranked guilds have a code of ethics for their members.

/cheers
Sweetsidney

i completely agree some ppl are so immature

/cheers

Some people need to understand when people only care to call out others their opinions don't matter. I love posting @ people who do this type of theatrics to make themselves feel some sort of self worth.

Hey sounds like you wanna roleplay as sharks bitch boy you are doing great keep it up

Do you need verification of self worth? Seems to me you love sucking cock by the names you keep calling out. Stay on my D a little longer buddy. I love you long time. Again if any mods want to delete my posts along with @Druiddroid for not staying on topic it would be okay in book. #Staycucked #StillonmyD

Ohh so you're a survival hunter. Shoulda known :)
hes not just a survival hunter, hes an alpha male that does crossfit hed fuck ur mom and sister in a heartbeat while ur in the corner getting pegged by ur dad, i would choose my words carefully if i were u

hes not just a survival hunter, hes an alpha male that does crossfit hed duck ur mom and sister in a heartbeat while ur in the corner getting pegged by ur dad, i would choose my words carefully if i were u
Do u guys think ur any more special than Kegboss or me or Gucciglad or Skinpuppet? Please buddy the alpha male script is not new, find an original roleplay

I swear. Everyone posting on this shit still is autistic. Even the nagaz..... Lawl.

Do u guys think ur any more special than Kegboss or me or Gucciglad or Skinpuppet? Please buddy the alpha male script is not new, find an original roleplay
wtf are u even saying? and out of all the people ur mentioning the only thing in common is that they play bm monks, and are faggots, I'm failing to see the relevance? throughout my travels i have encountered many autistic retards, many fags, and neckbeards. and i have to say, you're the weirdest out of all of them.

Users who are viewing this thread