US Voc, add me "homie".

wtf are u even saying? and out of all the people ur mentioning the only thing in common is that they play bm monks, and are flowers, I'm failing to see the relevance? throughout my travels i have encountered many autistic retards, many fags, and neckbeards. and i have to say, you're the weirdest out of all of them.
Thanks man I take that as a compliment

wtf are u even saying? and out of all the people ur mentioning the only thing in common is that they play bm monks, and are flowers, I'm failing to see the relevance? throughout my travels i have encountered many autistic retards, many fags, and neckbeards. and i have to say, you're the weirdest out of all of them.

He's a troll man. Successfully trolling everyone here lol. I don't think anyone here knows how popular this guy got on twitch at one point on league literally comin up with a troll strategy. Lol

He's a troll man. Successfully trolling everyone here lol. I don't think anyone here knows how popular this guy got on twitch at one point on league literally comin up with a troll strategy. Lol

This isn't hate. Big fan and think the dudes funny af.

league of legends? hahahahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread