Tough Love vs Queueing Is The Best Bit!!

Who even are you? Like I wouldn't be surprised if half the names I just mentioned you have never even seen play in a single battleground.

Stubs, probally one of the best paladins in the 19 bracket and i been playing with Vianco since 2 years + back and ive seen him play almost every 19 class there is, and give him a week and he is probally better than every guy you just mentioned (on their main twinks), if they even play anymore,

people might say i lick Viancos ass but im not, its true that Vianco is probally the best 19 twink player around that ive seen during my years of twinking, no matter what class he play he become one of the best

yep totally my fault. i should of ran away like you did. get on line and play the 3rd or /dodge

Look. I wasn't even gonna play the first duel, as my pet was the belf-starting pet that has useless shitty attacks. You even said in the beginning of that duel "lol we shouldn't even duel, you're gonna lose so easy with this pet" or something along those lines. But I ignored the fact that I had many disadvantages and faced you anyway -- and lost.

Then I went on and tamed a bat -- to make the duel even (because really, a BM Hunter without a stun/silence-pet vs a healer is suicide) and then, I won that duel.

Stop embarassing yourself even more.

oh god... all this names r awful, and that u even mention Chill and Novad to be even a little close to Vianco in skill level is hilirous, even when Chill actually played he was nothing special just another random mage that plays alot of bgs

Plz stop licking but.
- Thx :)

You are retarded just stop comment if you wanna argue about something go on, if u just gonna tell me to stop lick then go away, ur awful

Yolofagtink dont play holy just cause ur buddy with vianco and play in TL

Last edited by a moderator:
Stubs, probally one of the best paladins in the 19 bracket and i been playing with Vianco since 2 years + back and ive seen him play almost every 19 class there is, and give him a week and he is probally better than every guy you just mentioned (on their main twinks), if they even play anymore,

people might say i lick Viancos ass but im not, its true that Vianco is probally the best 19 twink player around that ive seen during my years of twinking, no matter what class he play he become one of the best
Makes me laugh the level of arrogance with you and Vianco, I don't doubt he can play every class well but he would not play every class better than those who are top in it, comedred was probably the most underrated warriors around along with lolmyface being unseen as a shaman.. he didn't play many bgs but he was definitely someone to be feared and if he players now that shamans are good then he would easily surpass any shaman atm being the best in that class.. I would not say you lick his ass, I mean you guys are friends, friends stick out for each other.. I get that, that is probably the best quality you and vianco have.

On a side note remember that time when you guys joined QITBB trying to pretend to be randoms, and where actually asking about premades.. Just funny because I thought QITBB was shit in it's prime, but there was you two trying to get into the premade team. Ironic huh.

Yolofagtink dont even play holy just cause ur buddy with vianco and play in TL
listen newcommer,. you're bad as fk, i didn't even recognize your name until you started making QQ posts on TI every 2nd day, and then everyone made fun with you.

Makes me laugh the level of arrogance with you and Vianco, I don't doubt he can play every class well but he would not play every class better than those who are top in it, comedred was probably the most underrated warriors around along with lolmyface being unseen as a shaman.. he didn't play many bgs but he was definitely someone to be feared and if he players now that shamans are good then he would easily surpass any shaman atm being the best in that class.. I would not say you lick his ass, I mean you guys are friends, friends stick out for each other.. I get that, that is probably the best quality you and vianco have.

On a side note remember that time when you guys joined QITBB trying to pretend to be randoms, and where actually asking about premades.. Just funny because I thought QITBB was shit in it's prime, but there was you two trying to get into the premade team. Ironic huh.

Lolmyface was pretty good i remember him and played abit with him, but not close to be best in his class or maybe because there wasnt many shamans around, same with Comedred guy whoever he was he was nothing special lol as i said, just another Warrior, and yes Vianco would be top of almost every class.

Yes that was actually fun when me and vianco went with random names to try get into your guild, ofc we knew your guild was nothing special lol, but i think back then Tough Love didnt have that many members and we had alot of free time, had fun gearing the famous Juhna tho.

Look. I wasn't even gonna play the first duel, as my pet was the belf-starting pet that has useless shitty attacks. You even said in the beginning of that duel "lol we shouldn't even duel, you're gonna lose so easy with this pet" or something along those lines. But I ignored the fact that I had many disadvantages and faced you anyway -- and lost.

Then I went on and tamed a bat -- to make the duel even (because really, a BM Hunter without a stun/silence-pet vs a healer is suicide) and then, I won that duel.

Stop embarassing yourself even more.

how is 1-1 a loss? i didn't hoj HS you at all, we both know i could of ran round HS'ing you to death... i didn't. i was as fair as i could be now you're being a dick about it. you QQ'd that i couldn't dual you on your bis alli hunter.... 1st'ly i dont have an alli. 2nd'ly my char is bis:rolleyes:. i'm here waiting for the decider and you are? you obviously bothered or you'd play the 3rd.

you are taking nayani way too seriously luckie, he just acts tough but in the end it is not going to change the fact that he asked people to teach him strafe, gearing & 1vs1 when he started, you two have a lot in common but I feel like you need to take this discussion someplace else

comedred was good, i agree. perhaps one of the few good qitbb players.
we were asking for premade team cause we wanted you guys to get motivated to play vs us, as we had tried everything else.

you are taking nayani way too seriously luckie, he just acts tough but in the end it is not going to change the fact that he asked people to teach him strafe, gearing & 1vs1 when he started, you two have a lot in common but I feel like you need to take this discussion someplace else
damn... and you still need how to 1v1. guess he's just better

how is 1-1 a loss? i didn't hoj HS you at all, we both know i could of ran round HS'ing you to death... i didn't. i was as fair as i could be now you're being a dick about it. you QQ'd that i couldn't dual you on your bis alli hunter.... 1st'ly i dont have an alli. 2nd'ly my char is bis:rolleyes:. i'm here waiting for the decider and you are? you obviously bothered or you'd play the 3rd.

1-1 against a hunter as hpala should count as loss lol

Everyone gotta start somewhere i guess, and look at me now, i actually learned about the game and became good, unlike you and many others, who stay bad

big talk yet crutching on lag,

This thread makes me wonder just how young all the people posting in it are. I'm guessing 14

Users who are viewing this thread