EU+US Top tink Series 2015: Shaman

Top Shaman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicozy coming back with some momentum. Not as close of a poll as I wanted, but anything can still happen.

------> Question for whoever: Are public polls good or bad? I know people enjoy the public polls as I do very much myself, but I also worry it may influence polls in some ways. People may not want to vote because it's public, or they may be swayed to vote for a certain person based on who other people voted for. Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nicozy coming back with some momentum. Not as close of a poll as I wanted, but anything can still happen.

------> Question for whoever: Are public polls good or bad? I know people enjoy the public polls as I do very much myself, but I also worry it may influence polls in some ways. People may not want to vote because it's public, or they may be swayed to vote for a certain person based on who other people voted for. Thoughts?

Public polls have an effect on the outcome imo. Private polls might be a better idea if you are looking for more votes.

edit: go nicozy!

dory back with the polls

surprized i got some votes considering i have not rly played any shaman these last few months for pugs. thanks.

me yowza das n maineac had some great games on shaman thru mop and all are great players that will/do well in wod and Restophatic(Daddy) has played well in wod whenever ive played with him/vs him.

rest are tiers below

and as usual polls on ti are just politics and great for drama!
the best of each class each year is determined in the top tink skypegroup anyway :p

really hard 2 pick.. nicozy, yowza and even dr cooper i rate very highly but i voted das because of his dedication 2 the class

fof/hojington better make the pala section tho

I'm curious to see who all fills up the lock list. There's a select few that are decent, and above that. I'm excited to see where the rest of this series goes :D

I voted based on US options only (for daddy) because I haven't had enough exposure to some of the top EU Rshams. Although i'm sure they are as good if not better.

I voted daddy because his ability to switch from ultra aggressive to ultra defensive seems a step above others who play similar roles.

Roula would be my top EU rsham for sure

Last edited:

Please don't make them private, it will just make people create new accounts and vote for themselves/their friends

And people shoulde be able to argue and explain why they voted for a certain person.
I voted for myself, to make up for the unfairness of this poll. It is a fixed game boys.
Not fixed at all, you just need to be in a big guild and have a lot of friends.

I will be requesting lock of this thread in some hours, so please get any remaining votes and discussion out of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread