EU+US Top tink Series 2015: Shaman

Top Shaman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People cant seriously be voting for bolt... easily the worst rsham I have ever seen.

pls dont ruin poll

As of now, he has all EU voting for him. 100 bucks says they all conspired to get their hometown hero the W on US soil.

As of now, he has all EU voting for him. 100 bucks says they all conspired to get their hometown hero the W on US soil.

you do realise there are 2 alternative eu shamans and most of the eu people really dont take well to m

you do realise there are 2 alternative eu shamans and most of the eu people really dont take well to m

Sadly, it doesn't come down to that for most EU on this board, and most EU who play this game, to be perfectly honest with you. They would have an EU win a poll just to spite US. Hence why you see so much "1200 eu = 2400 us" comments in twitch chat.

Spoken like a true mod
:( why would a mod to this to me :(

Is there some unwritten rule in the mod manual that says thou cannot express own personal feelings on x player's ability to play game, in a "best player of x class" poll?

wow eu only consists of 8 people ive been living a lie

context

Is there some unwritten rule in the mod manual that says thou cannot express own personal feelings on x player's ability to play game, in a "best player of x class" poll?

what i see you have failed to grasp here is it was the manner in which he said it, you know it could really hurt someones feelings to be called the worst shaman he's ever seen, can really get into someone's head you know x

he's supposed to be a leader of the community, an example to follow, wouldn't it be pleasing if everyone called each other rats

Lol

Zeiren is the best on this list as far as I'm concerned.

Cheers!

ORRR, we can stay on topic and discuss other shamans aswell instead of EU ones only ??

what i see you have failed to grasp here is it was the manner in which he said it, you know it could really hurt someones feelings to be called the worst shaman he's ever seen, can really get into someone's head you know x

he's supposed to be a leader of the community, an example to follow, wouldn't it be pleasing if everyone called each other rats

But he gave his honest opinion based on your game play on stream and in the gulch. He realizes eu are voting for you solely based on the fact you're originally EU, and it irritates him. I gotta say, it irritates me, too. This bias has been going on for way too long. If I was mod I would have posted the same thing he did and not worry about losing my job.

Just calling a spade a spade. Also everything I say isn't said as a mod, I still need to be able to express my opinion.
You're a moderator of a twink website. You're supposed to be a role model, a mediator in conflicts. Your comment about bolt reflected none of that.

But he gave his honest opinion based on your game play on stream and in the gulch. He realizes eu are voting for you solely based on the fact you're originally EU, and it irritates him. I gotta say, it irritates me, too. This bias has been going on for way too long. If I was mod I was post the same thing he did.

by youre rank1 logic i could say - 'I realise US are voting for dasfizzla solely based on the fact that hes US'

not to mention that there are plenty of people who are 'originally from EU' not voting for me if you'd care to actually analyse the pole instead of jumping to conclusions through blinkered eyes

Roula
Just like Drcooperphd, Roula is a relative newcomer to the US 19s scene, but he has long been a known member of TwinkInfo. On a personal level, he has seemed a very impressive shaman and been fun to play against (and maybe with? don't know) in the gulch. He now features as the top shaman in <jesus christ marie> on Bleeding Hollow alliance, looking to team up with Ezeron and some 70s nerds this summer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXW3w3tMi1Y

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread