Ronda Rousey

"She shouldn't have went in for the punches cus' Amanda is just better in it. She should have just used her judo instantly and maybe she could have tried something"
.."She should have just used her judo instantly"

this was the entire point of what I was getting at. She tried. She couldn't.

Uh, that's what I was saying from the jump. I am confused.

"She shouldn't have went in for the punches cus' Amanda is just better in it. She should have just used her judo instantly and maybe she could have tried something"
.."She should have just used her judo instantly"

this was the entire point of what I was getting at. She tried. She couldn't.

Pulled up the quote.

"not that it would have secured her the victory here, but she could have at least worked on maybe feinting for a takedown/grapple or something. Anything is better than being a human punching bag on account of not having any legit stand-up skills. Some defense would help too.)"

In this quote where I'm saying what she should have done, I'm not specifically meaning in real time. Although, I guess it could be misconstrued as that, the way I wrote it (It was a bit sloppily worded on my part.). And to be honest, she should have tried for more of a wrestling/judo plan in the fight, regardless of dumb Edmund coaching her to just stand-up with girls. But again, I don't blame her for most of it, for obvious reasons already given.

Users who are viewing this thread