Ronda Rousey

Tom Ganks

Isn't this the chick that wanted to star as captain marvel? More like captain loser. She should spend more time to train, and less time on talk shows.

I heard y'all talking about her playing wow. Maybe that's her downfall.

She shouldn't have went in for the punches cus' Amanda is just better in it. She should have just used her judo instantly and maybe she could have tried something, but even then I don't know if she stood a chance cus' she got tagged after amanda's first hit and everything went downhill from there. Just so terrible in recuperating after a hit since she never fought exceptional strikers except for her last 2 fights. She was good while it lasted... Retirement inc.

I just don't think she mentally recovered from her loss to Holly Holm. After being on top for so long to lose the way she did almost sent her into retirement. I think some ring rust plus mentally struggling to get over her other loss made her a prime candidate for failure this time round.

I really hope she picks herself up and gives it another crack. More than likely she'll want to pack it in but I hope she bounces back to her winning form.

rip

Miesha is her only good win. Ronda beats lesser grapplers and out of shape moms.

She trains out of a shit gym full of "yes men" and has not gotten better at striking in all her years. Her wins were all based on the skill set she already obtained before training at Glendale. Her coaches and training partners are all nobodies. Hard to get better when you're the best one in your gym.

Hard to get better when ur boxing coach makes her believe that she is a good boxer while she isn't and that she has to exchange punches with amanda while she shouldn't cus' she gets outclassed in that particular skill by a mile.

SOTYJU7.jpg

She dominated when the women's division wasn't as strong as it is now.

She truly needs to just got to WWE where she is wanted badly, about all she will be good for anymore.

She has to box her way into the clinch in order to use her Judo. She did not try to stand with Holm, She did not try to stand with Nunes. She was forced to.

She shouldn't have went in for the punches cus' Amanda is just better in it. She should have just used her judo instantly and maybe she could have tried something, but even then I don't know if she stood a chance cus' she got tagged after amanda's first hit and everything went downhill from there. Just so terrible in recuperating after a hit since she never fought exceptional strikers except for her last 2 fights. She was good while it lasted... Retirement inc.

She dominated when the women's division wasn't as strong as it is now.

She truly needs to just got to WWE where she is wanted badly, about all she will be good for anymore.

She would definitely make more money. Just think of all the little boys that would buy her action figure!

/cheers
Sweetsidni

Last edited:
Surprise! Ronder can only 'box' on the mitts. Quite the farcry from apparently having the abilities to piece up the greatest boxer of all-time, Floyd Mayweather. But I digress.

Obviously, Ronder hasn't learned anything after the Holly fight (not that it would have secured her the victory here, but she could have at least worked on maybe feinting for a takedown/grapple or something. Anything is better than being a human punching bag on account of not having any legit stand-up skills. Some defense would help too.). As everyone has been saying, she needs to scrap Edmund, and learn some real stand-up for an actual shot at being champ again. Train at Jackson's, Rufus' camp or even the great Mike's gym in Holland. The division has finally evolved into something with competition. You need everything now. Chop chop!

She has to box her way into the clinch in order to use her Judo. She did not try to stand with Holm, She did not try to stand with Nunes. She was forced to.
She didn't try anything but boxing (boxing on which she needs to improve on) so that's her mistake + her defense was horrible even tho amanda hits hard. She never got tested like this except for her last 2 fights and now she got her ass wooped. Main reason being her head coach that makes her believe she is a good boxer which she isn't.

Last edited:
It's easy to criticize someone from a couch, would love to see anyone in this thread try to do something like she's done!

WWE sounds good, she does bring ratings from her polarizing opinions. Fun watching how much she riles up people on this website!

She didn't try anything but boxing (boxing on which she needs to improve on) so that's her mistake + her defense was horrible even tho amanda hits hard. She never got tested like this except for her last 2 fights and now she got her ass wooped. Main reason being her head coach that makes her believe she is a good boxer which she isn't.

She attempted to grapple in both the Holm fight and her fight with Nunes. She has to box her way into the clinch, in order for her to get her hands on her opponent. Holm's footwork and movement was the main reason she struggled with her. She wasn't a stationary target while striking, she cut angles, and moved well. Ronda has little to no headmovement, she's an easy target to hit. Which is one of the main reasons why a great striker will pick her apart.

She attempted to grapple in both the Holm fight and her fight with Nunes. She has to box her way into the clinch, in order for her to get her hands on her opponent. Holm's footwork and movement was the main reason she struggled with her. She wasn't a stationary target while striking, she cut angles, and moved well. Ronda has little to no headmovement, she's an easy target to hit. Which is one of the main reasons why a great striker will pick her apart.
"Attempted to grapple" but not even close to if you watched the 48 second match. What are you even trying to discuss here? There are ways around boxing for the clinch. Your arguements are invalid. As I said before, her head coach aka her boxing coach is garbage. Idk what he's teaching her, but it isn't boxing that's for sure. Just hitting mitts and thinking you're a legit boxer is just utter bullshit. It isn't rocket science to learn to move ur head around properly. Movement/defense is as important as knowing how to punch and she can't seem to know how both aspects work. She should've focused on grappling and wrestling in her camp instead of boxing. Done discussing this now, I rest my case.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread