EU+US Love Is In The Air

have they said if other events will be doable on level 20s? some other slots can be filled up too

They're probably using Love festival as a testing ground, since the next dungeon festival isnt until midsummer in June. But yes, I'd expect so. It's a pity then that the Brewfest mount req level 40 to learn. BLIZZ PLS.

I would anticipate that bosses might scale to level, but I wouldn't anticipate them removing the level requirements to enter dungeons. So you're looking at a situation where the boss is (technically) killable but we cant kill them because we can't enter the dungeons they're located in.

I mean, look at Greench right now. He scales to level but we still can't get the quest rewards for killing him.

I would anticipate that bosses might scale to level, but I wouldn't anticipate them removing the level requirements to enter dungeons. So you're looking at a situation where the boss is (technically) killable but we cant kill them because we can't enter the dungeons they're located in.

I mean, look at Greench right now. He scales to level but we still can't get the quest rewards for killing him.

I believe the versions of dungeons for holiday events are entirely separate instances.

Also there's some kind of loot bug going with the event boss at the moment. You can easily avoid this by simply not looting the quest item that drops from the boss. That makes sure he drops the quest item each time you kill him, allowing you to loot the neck without bugging.

High chance for neck to drop?

I hope they continue this for all future events.. It's about time they opened it to everyone who plays the game not just max leveled people.

Man, I had no idea that small bumps in item level on a single item would have no real discernible effect in battlegrounds. Thanks for taking the time to point that out.

Sadly, you quoted that out of the 19's forum where the necklace is worse for people in instanced PvP and even has the same ilvl as the heirloom neck. Good try though.
On a Trial account though, the new neck piece is definitely a better piece.

damn @Chops i don't think i've seen somebody shut down allyshitpostboa so harshly, wp

Not quite, he copied a post I made in the 19's forum and pasted here in the Trial forum.
The post is here. http://xpoff.com/threads/new-necklace-for-19s-and-other-brackets.71608/page-2#post-1033235

/cheers

Last edited:
That feel when the necklace you need drops for 2 110s in the same run and you're on you last run till lockout

Users who are viewing this thread