EU+US New necklace for 19s (and other brackets)

I didn't loot the quest item (which drops every time) so I'm not 100% sure but considering I got my first necklace on 3rd try idk.

There's 5 diffrent versions of the neck that can be dropped and the stats are always the same.
Sweet Perfume Broach = Haste/Mastery
Choker of the Pure Heart = Crit/Mastery
Winking Eye of Love = Versa/Mastery
Heartbreak Charm = Crit/Haste
Shard of Pirouetting Happiness = Versa/Haste

So can anyone confirm something for me?

I looted the quest item on my first kill of the day. Can I still loot a necklace?

I tried not looting the quest item on another twink, and I can confirm it works. Got my neck after 3 kills (without looting the quest item).

Necklaces always have a chance to be looted, means you can farm all 5 in a day. They have nothing to do with the quest item that drops from the boss but by leaving it inside you make sure the boss can always be looted, avoiding the loot bug. ( Boss shows loot but the lootwindow can't be opened ) However when this bug shows up I am not quite sure if he actually has loot inside or if it's just a visual bug.

Neck doesnt has shared cooldown, so for the ones that love the neck use.
You can just equip another neck and use it again (after 30sec cooldown).

havent confirmed if this works as I fucked up by exiting dungeon. But try to stay in instance if u have full group and queue without leaving. that might fix lockout problem?

edit: doesn't work

Really not any better than the heirloom. Just some different stats I suppose.

On the other hand, I saw someone claiming to get the gas mask on a 19. Ilvl 200...

Users who are viewing this thread