EU+US Love Is In The Air

If you're looking for another place to farm charms and have AOE, the tomb north of Ravenhill in Darkshire is the best place. They spawn almost instantly, just don't kill the elite or they won't spawn for a while.

Attachments

• Charms.png
    Charms.png
    404.5 KB · Views: 189
gotta love it when ya farm up http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1177/got-my-mind-on-my-money on a lvl 20 char while farming for the pink rocket
If you open em in Draenor (anywhere except Stormshield / Warspear), you can even get the Draenor money achieve. 2-in-1 deal :p
Heroic mode only I'm afraid.

As a side note, I'm a sad panda for the holiday dungeon only being available at the level you can first zone into them, because RIP the midsummer dungeon and the halloween dungeon T_T

Yay got the pet. But, uh, is anyone else sitting through like... 20 minute ques?

edit:

I got the rose. Its not moggable :(

20 min queues??
I have been have 2-3 min queues.

As a side note, I'm a sad panda for the holiday dungeon only being available at the level you can first zone into them, because RIP the midsummer dungeon and the halloween dungeon T_T

The verdict is out on this one as SFK is a lvl 16 instance and during the event level 15's can queue for it.

/cheers

The verdict is out on this one as SFK is a lvl 16 instance and during the event level 15's can queue for it.

But you can enter SFK at level 11 so it doesn't mean anything. Keep in mind that the rest of the instance is available to be killed like it's a normal dungeon and I think it's reasonable to expect the other holiday dungeons to be restricted by their usual level limit (to enter instance, not to queue lfg).

20 min queues??
I have been have 2-3 min queues.

Its weird. It's one toon a day. I'll be farming heart shaped box on all my alts and randomly, one of them (usually my lock) will sit through 2-3 twenty minute (or more) ques before I get a pop. and the toon before it and the toon after both have 2-3 minute pops.

Maybe its just a standard issue que glitch, but I thought it was weird.

Has anyone tried forming a group for the Crown event and pushing through the rest of SFK (after defeating the crown co.) Is the rest of the instance "accessible" apart from the start... so could we get to Lord Godfrey and potentially get the Rose Bouquet? A lot of assumptions here, I haven't looked ahead after the crown co bosses nor checked if the instance isn't classed as normal.

Edit Just noticed @Baumbart got there before me.

Yay got the pet. But, uh, is anyone else sitting through like... 20 minute ques?

it's usually 20 min ques when i'm on my melee/ranged characters, but when i'm on my tanks/heals it's usually through 1-5 min range. if ya wanna get those fast ques, i'd recommend going on either a tank or healing than waiting on a dps class or go ahead and do dailies/digging up some gold.

Has anyone tried forming a group for the Crown event and pushing through the rest of SFK (after defeating the crown co.) Is the rest of the instance "accessible" apart from the start... so could we get to Lord Godfrey and potentially get the Rose Bouquet? A lot of assumptions here, I haven't looked ahead after the crown co bosses nor checked if the instance isn't classed as normal.

Edit Just noticed @Baumbart got there before me.

For clarity, I ran the rest of the dungeon solo on my Level 20 Monk, but the last boss was missing. Not sure why that was. Nothing special dropped, but SFK doesn't seem to be dropping much nice gear lately anyway.

Its weird. It's one toon a day. I'll be farming heart shaped box on all my alts and randomly, one of them (usually my lock) will sit through 2-3 twenty minute (or more) ques before I get a pop. and the toon before it and the toon after both have 2-3 minute pops.

Maybe its just a standard issue que glitch, but I thought it was weird.

It is strange I agree. On one of my 100's I queue as a heal and it will have an 8 min queue. I quickly log off to my 19 healer of the same faction and queue up and the timer is 2 min.

It is strange I agree. On one of my 100's I queue as a heal and it will have an 8 min queue. I quickly log off to my 19 healer of the same faction and queue up and the timer is 2 min.
I haven't had to wait more than 3 to 4 mins on any of my 20's, including my dps Hunter.
And my Tank and Heals get like 1 min pops constantly.

For clarity, I ran the rest of the dungeon solo on my Level 20 Monk, but the last boss was missing. Not sure why that was. Nothing special dropped, but SFK doesn't seem to be dropping much nice gear lately anyway.
I usually keep running the rest of SFK until I farm the 10 charms I need for the day then I leave instance. Normally only have to get to the first lot of skeletons and I'm done. Almost all but 1 time I've found a chest inside the room with the cooks, but agreed nothing special has dropped for me. Couldn't believe it! This one time a 110 just waited around where we killed the Love boss and was freaking needing on the greens & blues I was picking up. WTF? So now I wait to make sure all zone out before continuing the instance ;)

Edit : Also, how hard is it to get that damn black dress achieve. I hate you RNG!:mad:

This one time a 110 just waited around where we killed the Love boss and was freaking needing on the greens & blues I was picking up. WTF? So now I wait to make sure all zone out before continuing the instance ;)
just kick ppl. when only 2 in party you dont need any extra vote.

Hmm... seems like the loot-bug is back? 5 runs in a row and the only thing he dropped was the quest item. I tried logging off and back on, as well as exiting entirely. He hasn't even dropped any candy, chocolates, love rockets, or cologne/perfume! Maybe he just ran out of loot to distribute, lol.

I just want 1 more Heartbreak Charm for my Horde Shaman, then at least I'll be satisfied. >_<

Love%20is%20in%20the%20Air%202017%20-%2002-16-2017_small.jpg

Hmm... seems like the loot-bug is back? 5 runs in a row and the only thing he dropped was the quest item. I tried logging off and back on, as well as exiting entirely. He hasn't even dropped any candy, chocolates, love rockets, or cologne/perfume! Maybe he just ran out of loot to distribute, lol.

I just want 1 more Heartbreak Charm for my Horde Shaman, then at least I'll be satisfied. >_<

Love%20is%20in%20the%20Air%202017%20-%2002-16-2017_small.jpg
upload_2017-2-17_14-51-41.png

Damn, How hard is it to get the http://www.wowhead.com/item=50250/big-love-rocket? Has anyone had any luck with it? I certainly haven't :eek:

View attachment 5607
Damn, How hard is it to get the http://www.wowhead.com/item=50250/big-love-rocket? Has anyone had any luck with it? I certainly haven't :eek:

Yeah it's suppose to be one of the rarest mounts in the game supposedly.. At least last I heard it was. Plus, each character only gets one chance to get it per day; cuz it has a small chance of being in the box, not dropped off the boss. :(

On a side note, I thought farming these [damn] necklaces would be a relaxing way to spend my stay-cation.. But it's becoming really frustrating, lol >_<

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread