EU+US [LEGION] Class Spell Changes

Sticky yicky'd

Oh my. I'm getting all excited for Ret Pally, even if Lay on Hands and Speed are gone. Looks like f2p Shadow Priest might be a thing in the future, so that'll be fun. Ferals still look strong, and Warriors look fiercer all-around. Thank you for keeping this updated

Updated to Legion alpha build 21531.

Windwalker Monk:
+ Combo Breaker
+ Cyclone Strikes

Restoration Shaman:
- Rushing Streams
+ Unleash Life

Only a few things have changed within 1-20 range after a month. Seems to me this will be the standard until the beta begins. I still hope Holy Paladin also get something new like others. :(

Last edited:
Resto Shamans look interesting to say the least. We lose our offensive utility but gain enormous healing potential. Undulation + Unleash Life mmm

Oh holy crap!!! I love the paladin/druid changes, but i as well have been a fan of warlocks since i started! To see that Destro / Affliction / Demonology have been made fun all over again is absolutely amazing! (I guess warlocks are the new Warriors aye... "Stares at Shadowburn" ).

Anyway, cannot wait for Legion! And thanks for taking your time creating/maintaining such thread, it is very informative, and all the likes given are well deserved!!!

Balance drood gutted... might as well take away the ability to shift into bear and cat at this point; other than stealth what do they expect people to do in melee forms, auto attack? Dumb dumb dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread