EU+US Item Level and Stats

This guy has an item lvl of 44, so a +2 if we got all this right. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/terokkar/Ah/advanced

This was him in bear form
Q10sWNN.jpg

Good God 9k health

Idk how to figure out the classes that have stam increases (druids,wars,pallies) nor do I care to.. It's probably another simple forumula but I don't needa worry about that :) Also I have no idea why locks get added HP

lol wpvp is dead since years.

I am sure wPvP, and WoW for that matter, have been "dead" for some people for "since years". However, many (in the case of WoW millions) continue to enjoy it to this very day.

I think he's talking about PvP outside of BGs. Blizzard said that would be the case, only instanced PvP do you get this stat template.

Yes, Blizzard stated "instanced PvP" specifically.

Vers is completely gone on my Guardian... I found the stats with DejaCharacterStats and it was 0%/0% for some reason. I don't think I have any other characters with +vers chants to test with.

Edit: Ok I Q'd him as heals, I can see the vers stats this time. It's unchanged by enchants.

We have a base versatility in instanced PvP. I do not know what it is for the 20-29 bracket as I have not had the opportunity to try it of yet. In the 10-19 bracket it is ~7%. And the buff food does increase it accordingly.

I like how 60s post twink secrets on blizzards actual forums basically saying "blizz please patch this ty"
Yeah but there are Blizz spies on here, Owndcore, YouTube and Reddit, most things get hotfixed sooner than later.

Yeah but there are Blizz spies on here, Owndcore, YouTube and Reddit, most things get hotfixed sooner than later.

hey blizz spies nice to meet you xoxo

I am sure wPvP, and WoW for that matter, have been "dead" for some people for "since years". However, many (in the case of WoW millions) continue to enjoy it to this very day.
WoW is so far from dead lol, but world pvp does not relaly exist anymore. Not in the way that it used to be back in the days. Now the only wpvp you might get is people ganking on max lvl toons in hellfire. And possibly a bit now that legion is hitting soon and everyone needs to level up their mains.
But as for low lvl wpvp its horrible and non existing
I like how 60s post twink secrets on blizzards actual forums basically saying "blizz please patch this ty"
60s just salty cause they miss 50%

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Can you download this and tell me what your item level is? http://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/dejacharacterstats
My guess is it's between 34 and 40.
Hi Hashbrowns. Cool add-on. Don't know why they took all the stats off our character sheet.
U r correct in that it went from 24 up to 36 (between 34 and 40).
One other thing I noticed is that the minor speed chant on the boots doesn't increase ur speed inside the bg. It only has value out of instances PvP.
Also my new rings and neck aren't chanted, but the old ones have haste chants, so it seems the haste chants don't affect anything inside the bg. I'll try with some Versa chants as I'm hearing mixed signals so far re : Versa in bgs.

Thanks for posting that link for the add-on. Great for testing value. ;)

View attachment 4703 View attachment 4702
Hi Hashbrowns. Cool add-on. Don't know why they took all the stats off our character sheet.
U r correct in that it went from 24 up to 36 (between 34 and 40).
One other thing I noticed is that the minor speed chant on the boots doesn't increase ur speed inside the bg. It only has value out of instances PvP.
Also my new rings and neck aren't chanted, but the old ones have haste chants, so it seems the haste chants don't affect anything inside the bg. I'll try with some Versa chants as I'm hearing mixed signals so far re : Versa in bgs.

Thanks for posting that link for the add-on. Great for testing value. ;)
Yep someone else showed me that its awesome. You can also turn on all stats in the options. Yea chants aren't going to work and what your describing sounds right.

@Lil the only thing I don't know is if it's actually a stat bump every 6 or that just happens to be the case when it rounds up. Like increasing 1 item level might give a small fraction of a stat that we don't even see. Which might make more sense since they said its going to give a % increase. But really doesn't matter much...

F2P here, trying to sort stuff out but failing miserably :(

So let me get this straight; in the end having all greys is almost the same as having BiS?

So someone had a great point, I think it was @Fry who thought it might be the wand specifically giving the extra stats. My guess is it's counting as a 2her so you are essentially getting a free slot, the OH. Which would explain why I get 6 more int, that's a ton in the sense of item level scaling.

Someone could test this, equip wand/oh record int. Switch to 1her, record int lost. Take off gloves, record int lost. Are those loss of stats the same? I'm guessing so.

So someone had a great point, I think it was @Fry who thought it might be the wand specifically giving the extra stats. My guess is it's counting as a 2her so you are essentially getting a free slot, the OH. Which would explain why I get 6 more int, that's a ton in the sense of item level scaling.

Someone could test this, equip wand/oh record int. Switch to 1her, record int lost. Take off gloves, record int lost. Are those loss of stats the same? I'm guessing so.
I deleted it cause Albino said everyone already knew about it and that there have been multiple threads about it o_O
but ill post it again..
Just saying cause I haven't seen priests with wands equipped.
K2wfjZ8.jpg

eUTVHXH.jpg

not playing atm, so I can't test the take gloves off/put them on thing :(
but i did try with some wands, from different ilvls (up to 25), with stats, with no stats, whites, greens, different speeds... and it didn't go up or down one bit :(

Last edited:

Not sure if this is what you wanted...
But i think you're right.. stats of me equipping wand w no gloves, are the same as equiping all my slots+mace.
CtuS0zV.jpg

Kci3Ytg.jpg

fysxjk1.jpg

kXPGMYx.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread