EU+US [Info] Gear for your twink! (101)

Has anyone ever actually seen this drop for a 101? I have seen other levels and comparative ilvl's, like 746 for 99 going up to 810 for 109 but have never seen this as an 835+ 101 BOE and I'm a Mythic AH raider! Everyone in the armory has Trejas cloak so I'm curious...
I'm yet to see the cloak on the AH, i've only seen the crit haste one.

I haven't personally seen anything past 885. All of the new stuff BoEs from nighthold require 110, and the old world epics I don't think can go past 895, or if they can the chances are so low it doesn't matter.

That being said it's been nice to watch all the twink gear plummet in price on my server with the injection of easy 110 BoEs that are 860+. A lot of stuff that was 40-50k in September floats for around 15k now. Anything 860+ is still quite a bit of gold though, especially six feather fans.

Has anyone ever actually seen this drop for a 101? I have seen other levels and comparative ilvl's, like 746 for 99 going up to 810 for 109 but have never seen this as an 835+ 101 BOE and I'm a Mythic AH raider! Everyone in the armory has Trejas cloak so I'm curious...
It drops for 101s just ilvl 759

I saw an 885 Ring with Socket on one of the AH's I was camping for the first few months going for 1,000,000 gold but no 890 or 895's yet. 865's are getting more common it seems as ppl are outgearing the BoE's via Nighthold now.

For ipvp is it better to stick to gear that my shaman can wear or should I mix and match to get as high ilvl as possible? Just started twinkling 101 and wasn't sure if I should have 2 sets for pve and ipvp

I have amassed a large collection of these 835+ BOE thru farming and sniping the AH. Over 70 in stock on Nesingwary US realm.
Up to 865 with sockets and tertiary stats. Add me to come farm , chat, run Legion dungeons, power level, etc. I'm on usually M-F 6am-6pm PST. rjfurie#1535 add me :)

I have amassed a large collection of these 835+ BOE thru farming and sniping the AH. Over 70 in stock on Nesingwary US realm.
Up to 865 with sockets and tertiary stats. Add me to come farm , chat, run Legion dungeons, power level, etc. I'm on usually M-F 6am-6pm PST. rjfurie#1535 add me :)
Heh, except most of your listings are far too high of price. And you should be careful, prices are likely to plummet as 110's keep getting up to and higher than iLvL 900 (when the higher BoE's are of no use to them). You may end up with 70 pcs of DE junk that you can't sell.

Question about gear, when you enchant or add gems to gear, is there some kind of algorythm that is used to adjust the stats?

@Aelobin - I've seen a couple of 920 BoE titan forged items for lvl 101's on Illidan-US since Nighthold came out. The two items I saw were the versatility ring and the mail helm. They were going on AH for prices in the millions.

Heh, except most of your listings are far too high of price. And you should be careful, prices are likely to plummet as 110's keep getting up to and higher than iLvL 900 (when the higher BoE's are of no use to them). You may end up with 70 pcs of DE junk that you can't sell.

They are priced that way for a reason, because its the 101 toons that are buying it, not the 110 except maybe a few exception. These players typically don't blink an eye at my prices. Whenever possible, I try to connect with my niche buyers and offer them deals on any additional purchases as well as trade for other items of value. These people tell their friends and they also come to me. The AH is for convenience and despite listing each piece "too high" IYHO, I've made 8 sales in the last 3 days, all listed on AH @ for premium prices. I just logged on to a sale of 835+socket Serrines Habit for 45k to a player named Sunastina.
If the armor becomes junk, so be it. 70 Chaos crystals or Obliterum ash it is. I've already bankrolled enough to pay for my sub on 2 accounts for the next year or more, bought my yak, maxed out a few professions powerleveling. Its all good.

Last edited:
@Aelobin - I've seen a couple of 920 BoE titan forged items for lvl 101's on Illidan-US since Nighthold came out. The two items I saw were the versatility ring and the mail helm. They were going on AH for prices in the millions.
1st, are you positive they were 101 to equip and not 110? 2nd, fml if they ARE 101's, back to grinding on my 110 lmao.

Just sold a Marfisi Giant Censer 835+socket for 60k. Is it ok to state player names here? If not, I will edit out my last comment

1st, are you positive they were 101 to equip and not 110? 2nd, fml if they ARE 101's, back to grinding on my 110 lmao.[/QUOTE
Yessir. Just had a guy today in Dalaran playing a hide & seek game and the prize for finding him was a 920 titan forged versatility ring for lvl 101. I asked him to show it in trade window to prove it and he did. Sadly I wasn't the 1st to find him either.. =/

So what's a better choice, ilvl 845 agi trink with socket or a ilvl 840 agi trink with leech? I bought both.

So what's a better choice, ilvl 845 agi trink with socket or a ilvl 840 agi trink with leech? I bought both.
For Raid/Dungeon carry PvE - Socket, for WPvP/Solo PvE Dungeon runs - Leech.

Users who are viewing this thread